Search results for query: *

1. charlycicero

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Another cold dalgona coffee. It does taste quite creamy, which is very nice.
  2. charlycicero

Plain water with a few drops of rivotril. I was getting pretty anxious today because the tinnitus on my left ear has been much more bothersome the last few days for no apparent reason. I hate that sound and I hate that it comes and goes as it sees fit.
  3. charlycicero

My first try of dalgona coffee. So fitting.
  4. charlycicero

That was for breakfast, though. An hour after I posted this, I ate some meatloaf with homemade chinese-style fried rice. My sister made it, and it was very tasty.
  5. charlycicero

Eggs with veggies. It is yummier than it sounds.
  6. charlycicero

Some "japanese" peanuts. I don't know if this is a thing elswhere, but where I from these peanuts are roasted and with a coat of flour on top. They are actually delicious. I'm eating a spicy variety (enchilados).
  7. charlycicero

Some dark chocolate-covered berries. Very, very tasty.
  8. charlycicero

Jeez, I really MISS cappuccinos. If I only knew about the pandemic before it happened, I would have bought myself an expresso machine or something. I'm stuck with regular coffee, which I love... but I love cappuccinos just as much.
  9. charlycicero

Coffee, just my favorite beverage of all. I'm not an alcohol or soda drinker at all.
Back
Top Bottom