Search results for query: *

1. charlycicero

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Here is another idea: how about at least, for the time being, have a virtual console of the DS on the Switch so we can download Diamond, Pearl or Platinum. I want to play one of those games (but with the current state I cannot even go grocery shopping without feeling some dread, I won't go to...
  2. charlycicero

I think this happened because USUM was hardly a new game compared to Sun and Moon, maybe things would be different with actual sequels.
  3. charlycicero

I know, it is wishful thinking. Still, for those guys, having both options could probably bring more profits. I doubt there are few who wouldn't buy either (or both) versions.
  4. charlycicero

Heck, why not ask for both? Remakes for the ones who haven't played the original games, sequels for hardcore fans of the 4th gen.
  5. charlycicero

I hope so. Sinnoh is the only region I haven't played, eventhough I've played with enough Pokemon from that region (to the extent some are among my top fave Pokemon of all time... #honchkrowisawesome,#garchompisawesome). I don't mind having the remakes in either traditional mechanics or in Let's...
Back
Top Bottom