Search results for query: *

1. charlycicero

Things you were thinking of buying

A new controller (or alternatively a left Joy con) for my Switch. My currently one is a cheap one that sometimes doesn't work properly. I'd also like a second controller for my Xbox series X but the default one is still good, so that will have to wait.
  2. charlycicero

Also... I already want the Sinnoh remakes to come out, I will be there the first day to get it (physical copy), as the proud capitalist I am. And I'll get the Shining Pearl version because of the original 4th gen games, I have Diamond already. No Platinum unfortunately, so I really hope the...
  3. charlycicero

Wow, who would know that, in this day and age, to get a new car insurance online can be so damn complicated. Finally I got one, but it was more annoying than I expected.
  4. charlycicero

I am getting the itch again to purchase new figurines for my collection, but alas not only is the current pandemic making it quite hard with the lockdowns (I'm still not used to online purchases, and then the catalog and prices there are often ridiculous), I don't even have space for new...
  5. charlycicero

A lot of Pokemon Go coins, since I have picked up that game for walking and then some... Scratch that, I already bought them.
  6. charlycicero

A bike. It's been a long time since I rode one and I do like riding bikes. But the pandemic thingy has made going out hard, even nowadays. It's easier and I'm a lot less afraid (I even started to go for walks and play GO a few weeks ago), but it is still going on and I still don't feel free...
  7. charlycicero

A new mobile phone that is actually decent and not that expensive. Also a copy of Plantinum, but since they're really hard to come by, are expensive (when available), and I already got Diamond (presumably not as good a game due to its limited Pokedex, but still very fun and allows me to try...
  8. charlycicero

Also this.
  9. charlycicero

I am thinking of getting some old fashioned speakers (with AUX inputs), since I have an old iPod that doesn't work with bluetooth. I have tons of great music there I haven't listened for a while and I'd like to hear it without headphones. Also I direly need some sport shorts because I only have...
Back
Top Bottom