Search results for query: *

1. charlycicero

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Is that the one that's an useless legendary, or the useless legendary you can hatch? Either way, both Pokemon are worthless. Duraludon.
  2. charlycicero

A very cool Pokemon which unfortunately is overlooked a lot, even by Game Freak themselves. What I love the most is that it is the signature Pokemon of my first ever crush of the franchise, Flannery (she's still my Pokemon waifu... if I had a waifu). It should definitely be buffed or given an...
  3. charlycicero

I like that its 3D model has it doing the capoeira movement "ginga", it's fun to watch its animation, other than this, it is nothing special. It looks like a cross between Pinocchio and a spinning top. Cutiefly.
  4. charlycicero

While I haven't trained one, I think its typing is very good, and I love the spinning animation in Black, it looks flawless. Needless to say, I do prefer its evolution, but I kinda like this one. Cramorant
  5. charlycicero

I'm not particularly attached to it at all since I have barely even seen it, let alone caught it. So I feel mezzo-mezzo about it. It's good-looking for sure. Groudon
  6. charlycicero

Very awesome and scary, especially in its Mega form. I really dig this Pokemon. Ledyba
  7. charlycicero

Extremely awesome, and I love it is a speedy Ghost type. And Dragon Darts is one of the most hilarious moves yet. Chandelure.
  8. charlycicero

Sorry, I wanna keep playing this... Vaporeon is cute and strong, but it is my least fave of the Eeveelutions, alongside Flareon. It kinda looks weird although I dig its long tail. Ugh, I don't believe I'm going to do this... Wobbuffet.
  9. charlycicero

Really good! I love the concept. and the design of Cursola. It has an amazing special attack stat, but it is low on physical defense and speed which kind of hurt it a little. I only wish it didn't have Weak Armor. Ummmmm, has anyone mentioned Zebstrika? Zebstrika.
Back
Top Bottom