Search results for query: *

1. charlycicero

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Playing The Witcher 3 for the first time. I am thoroughly enjoying the game, a true gem for the Switch. To know this late that 2015 produced two of my all time fave games, the other being Xenoblade Chronicles X, another incredible open world RPG.
  2. charlycicero

Listening to Frank Sinatra's "That's Life" over and over. It's realistic and very opportune to me, especially this year. Uplifting but not overly optimistic. Also, the fact that I feel like I'm on the brink of accepting my tinnitus problem in an emotional sense. It's been over a year since it...
  3. charlycicero

I know what would make me happy TODAY if I could do it... to go out and get a new PVC figurine!! Eventhough I'm kind of a shut-in, I already want to go out freely already. I like my freedom. But I won't since it is the responsible thing to do, plus I don't think the retailers are open yet.
  4. charlycicero

Rediscovering some cool prehispanic tunes I had on my old iPod. Around yesterday I kind of find it hiding away between other junk so I decided to play it. Good music.
Back
Top Bottom