Search results for query: *

1. charlycicero

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I have thought about this, and an open world region based on Ancient Rome or Classical Italy would be nice too. A very centric region that could also connect to other previous regions (or portions of them), via DLCs perhaps, very akin to the Isle of Armor or Crown Tundra. For some reason I'd...
  2. charlycicero

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I happen to think regional variants and evolutions are brilliant, and some became part of my top 10 Pokemon, such as Alolan Ninetales. But I agree, they should keep "extreme" phenomenon like Megas and Dynamaxing locked in their respective regions. And maybe come up with a new mechanic (and...
  3. charlycicero

Nothing even approaches CSI Miami bad! That show is a league of its own XD
  4. charlycicero

Of course not., I just mean to incorporate some of that in a sensible, even funny way. Believe me when I say I know how it feels when mainstream media ignorantly sells your culture for cheap with dumb, even insulting stereotypes. Again, Speedy Gonzalez... I really dislike that character. It...
  5. charlycicero

Sounds promising. You are talking about Costa Rica, I imagine. It would be awesome too, with a focus on the more dino-like Pokemon (as a wink to Jurassic Park). :)
  6. charlycicero

I would personally like to finally have a region based on Mexico, where I'm from. A lot more so if they focus on prehispanic cultures and mythos contrasting with modern cities such as Mexico City or Guadalajara. No need for more stereotypes akin to Speedy Gonzalez (I'm looking at you, Ludicolo...
  7. charlycicero

I agree. An open world game needs to be done right but if that happens, it is fantastic.
  8. charlycicero

I definitely hope they make Gen 9 completely open world. And they have to bring back Pokemon following the avatar (only Yellow, SoulSilver and Let's Go have this)! I don't get what is so hard about doing this, even if it is just a selection of Pokemon that can follow you is far better than none.
Back
Top Bottom