Search results for query: *

1. charlycicero

What do you NOT miss about the older games?

In all honesty, the overall look of the Game Boy games (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal). They look just so awful and stiff in retrospect, and all the wonky, half-baked features, the creepy Mon sprites especially in Gen 1, and the lack of actual color and more defined textures (I love...
  2. charlycicero

Don't forget the Rhyhorn route. Equally annoying. One of the few bits I never liked about Kalos (my favorite region still). And the HMs. I'd love a Kalos game without the damn HMs. I'll be looking forward to a Gen 6 remake, however long it takes.
  3. charlycicero

Amen. Granted, the "modern" exp. share makes the games easier, but Pokemon hasn't been really that hard to begin with. My only complaint with Sword/ Shield about this is that they no longer make exp. share optional. They should, in case someone wants to do it the old-fashioned way, or just to...
  4. charlycicero

I agree with the National Dex, I rarely complete the Dexes in most playthroughs, so I don't personally care about filling 800+ entries in any game. That' being said, I'm trying to complete the Dex in Home (minus most Mythicals, since I haven't yet been to any events, in-site or via the Web), but...
  5. charlycicero

Let's just hope they know what they're doing, or at least they acknowledge their shortcomings in terms of programming, and hire some good programmers and animators next time. I'm no programmer or IT guy or too tech-saavy, but I think the Switch can handle a lot more than what they gave us in...
  6. charlycicero

On the bright side, I think there is no excuse for GF not to have both good-looking characters and and bigger overworld in future Switch games, since I believe the console is way more powerful than the 3DS and can easily handle both. Maybe it's just laziness on part of GF at this point.
  7. charlycicero

The worst thing about them is that GF clearly programmed more appealing models (better proportioned), such as the ones shown before an important battle (i.e. the final battles with Lysandre, or the battles with your actual rival, say, Serena), but they used the chibi ones instead in the...
  8. charlycicero

Yes, yes! How could I forget about that?
  9. charlycicero

ALSO: the sheer lack of decent Pokemon games on home consoles! I mean, Pokemon Sword and Shield are the first actual main games in a home console (yes, the Switch is a hybrid, but you can use it as an exclusively home console if you want to). The closest we got before that was with Pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom