Search results for query: *

1. charlycicero

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Me too. I was kind of scared. But then I kinda got used to it. Still annoying tho.
  2. charlycicero

The thing they should patch is the long af black screen when booting the game. Or place a nice screenshot of the game, instead.
  3. charlycicero

Or for something similar to the Delta episode in ORAS. Evethough that one did come with the game already.
  4. charlycicero

More to the point is how cheap GF has become. Paid DLC for just Platinum content is a no no for me. I am a huge fan, but I also know when to draw the line.
  5. charlycicero

It could be DLC, as long as it is free.
  6. charlycicero

How about this for a bug... just as I encountered Riley, he promptly disappeared from the overworld, but he would still show up in the double battles; in essence I encountered the ghost of Riley instead . I saved shortly after and rebooted the game. He showed up again in the overworld, but his...
  7. charlycicero

I dig that guy and his style. Very upfront.
  8. charlycicero

That is why I constantly say "I think". I'm not posting a fact, and I don't intend to (despite my harsh language, I'm just annoyed by the overall reaction). But I agree, not everyone likes open world games.
  9. charlycicero

OK, fair enough. I agree with you in that if ONLY the remakes were released for Sinnoh, I'd probably be a bit disappointed. But I think Legends Arceus more than makes up for it. I mean, come on, I think that the final product, if done right, is not only groundbreaking for the franchise but will...
  10. charlycicero

Pffft, so much negativity about these reveals, it is kind of off-putting. I prefer to look the bright side, contrary to the vast majority here: - We will be able to revisit Sinnoh again in the modern console. Some people, like me, didn't play Pokemon games during the period that these games...
Back
Top Bottom