Search results for query: *

1. charlycicero

Pokemon you used to dislike, but have grown fond of over time.

I dare say, this was for all of us who started with the original GB / GBA games. I actually didn't start to trade until X/Y where the online feature was widely available and easy to use. Before that, I didn't even think of using trade-evolution Pokemon in my teams. And that was a shame since I...
  2. charlycicero

This is cool and I respect it a great deal. But still, myself, I still don't see more than a silly blue-painted dude with a karate gi, running around the Unovan fields grunting in high pitch and pretending to be a Pokémon. Glad to know it is usable in a playthrough, though, and that it (he?)...
  3. charlycicero

I agree, Toxel is a sorry Mon, and it is almost Magikarp-level weak. Toxtricity is a huge improvement over Toxel.
  4. charlycicero

Quite a few, especially when they have become part of one of my main teams in any playthrough, and more so if I enjoyed playing with them: LUCARIO - At first I thought it was really, really overrated, and I have never been a fan of its design (now the Mega version is very, very cool). While it...
Back
Top Bottom