Search results for query: *

1. C

What video games are you playing now?

Atelier Ayesha Plus (Vita) - Finally finished the Rain Flower, probably there are a few more before the main story is done… and of course, I still have the character events to finish. The Idolmaster One for All (PS3) - Started playing last Saturday and played about 6 hours. So far, it's a very...
  2. C

PS3 - Tales of Graces f - Finally finished up to Fendel, but yes I started to suck after not playing awhile with my inability to pull off a Mytic Arte without realizing that an A type one enables you to do one. Vita - Genkai Totsuki Monster Monpiece - People say that Idea Factory games are bad...
  3. C

Haven't been playing much besides Atelier Totori Plus in Japanese on my Playstation Vita. I finally got to the highest adventurer rank and got 500,000 cole needed for the wealth ending. Besides from that, I'm waiting to receive some games I imported from Japan, which are Tales of Hearts R and...
  4. C

I received a Playstation Vita for my Birthday, so I played mostly download PSP games from the Japanese PSN since there isn't any games I want for it yet. Mostly playing Shining Hearts, which is 10x better than the Anime with a mix of Pokemon Black 2 on the DS and Project Diva 2nd in between.
  5. C

PSP: Idolmaster SP Missing Moon - Almost finished with the story produce for Chihaya... But yes, it's quite a production since her tension keeps dropping that I have to reset the game. But with that, two more IU auditions to finish before I finish it. Also, recording a Let's Play of Idolmaster...
Back
Top Bottom