Search results for query: *

1. cityvillain

What video games are you playing now?

Fallout 4, my first time playing it since it came out.
  2. cityvillain

Juggling between Pokemon Sun & Dino Crisis but mostly Dino Crisis. Also playing Splatoon on the side.
  3. cityvillain

Xenogears and Splatoon
  4. cityvillain

Trails of Cold Steel II (vita)
  5. cityvillain

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalype (3DS)
  6. cityvillain

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (PS vita) Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (PS 2)
  7. cityvillain

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (Vita) -This game is starting really slow for me. I'm in the field study part now and if this doesn't pick up the pace, I'll take a break from it. Metroid II (PC Remake)
  8. cityvillain

Far Cry 3. It's my first time playing a Far Cry game. I have Far Cry 4 that I bought last year but I never played it yet.
  9. cityvillain

Chrono Trigger (DS) My first time playing it. I want to check out if it's really that godlike as many people describe it to be.
  10. cityvillain

To the Moon (PC) - I really recommend this game for those who enjoy games with great narrative or story telling.
  11. cityvillain

I have no mouth, and I must scream It's a very strange game. I'm currently playing as Ellen.
  12. cityvillain

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass -So I had a conversation with people on a facebook group about their favorite Zelda titles. I probably saw the most unusual or maybe one of the RAREST Zelda fan ever. His favorite was Phantom Hourglass. We had a talk and he convinced me to try. I did and holy...
  13. cityvillain

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ~ playing it for the first time. It's actually very good. But then again, there has been zero bad Zelda games. Except for you CDi.
  14. cityvillain

Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers on 3DS
  15. cityvillain

I'm playing Tomb Raider in PC.
  16. cityvillain

BioShock Infinite; this game is beautiful. Everything from the environment, the gameplay and most especially the music.
  17. cityvillain

Outlast but I only play it whenever I am with someone ~ too scary for me. And Shovel Knight, this game is challenging and awesome.
  18. cityvillain

Borderlands 2 and I'm stuck with Wilhelm (Y_ Y ;) While passing time, I'm replaying 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors and trying to get the other endings. So far, I got the bad ones lol.
  19. cityvillain

I know right, but just keep it your style. You'll never regret it, it just shapes your character more to you than watching someone else play it. I'm currently playing System Shock 2. I really recommend it for horror-survival game fans in here. The villain is one of the best characters in gaming...
  20. cityvillain

I've been juggling Borderlands 2, Gone Home, Tomodachi Life and 999. I'm so hooked on 999 and Gone Home though. Story-telling games are the best :)
Back
Top Bottom