• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Controversial opinions

Well Ash went from losing to Cameron and regressing in league standing to Fighting equally to Alain a person who beat an Elite Four member in the finals of the Kalos league to winning the Alola league so I don't think it impossible for Iris to become Champion
  2. C

Controversial opinions

Actually the PWC had 10000 trainers plus trainer. But I think the problem is that during Ashes time in Super Class it never felt like the threats grew sans Iris and Bea it actually felt like a step back because there were more battles with unevolved Pokémon. The writers were basically training...
  3. C

Controversial opinions

What are you talking about they off screened about 70% of super class instead of I don't know building up his team. Also my controversial opinion is unless they were going to do something big for the Galar region I didn't care because I thought The Galar region was uninteresting.
  4. C

Controversial opinions

Don't forget Koga Gym having traps that can kill trainers and Blaines Gym being in a volcano. Man beside the first three gym leaders the Kanto Gym Leaders are kind of insane compared to every other region.
  5. C

Controversial opinions

The series director changed not the head writer
  6. C

Controversial opinions

The only time Tomioka wrote more than 20 episode before episode 60 of a series was DP when he was head writer. Also Yoshida , Kakihara and Machida all wrote 3 episode or less in this season so we don't know what their quality as writers. If anything blame the series director that was in charge...
  7. C

Controversial opinions

I know Yaijima dosen't work on pokemon tv anime but he still works on the pokemon anime movies also wasn't it Sudo who gave us Dawn while Hidaka didn't trust May alone as character so he gave her Max . Also what falling out did these three directors have because director changing in long running...
  8. C

Controversial opinions

Wait didn't Yajima work on The Pokemon movie Koko. Also was it Hidaka the one who said we need to replace the female lead is so that way boys have a new eye candy to look at
  9. C

Controversial opinions

Who are the good staff that you keep talking about
  10. C

Controversial opinions

You do know that people that worked on Sinnoh and the show before still write this show like Atsuhiro Tomioka, Aya Matsui and Shoji Yonemura
Back
Top Bottom