Search results for query: *

1. cloysterh

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I just showed a random picture that make her look better, I never said it was the perfect design Don't you think long sleeves or a jacket will be more believable in a cold weather? Stocking would go well too. Don't know much about fashion, maybe a woman can palpipate better, whatever... they...
  2. cloysterh

I just think DP outfit need to be redesigned. Whats the problem with it? They did with May and probably will do the same with Dawn. I have nothing against Platinum attire, but being DP remake, don't think she'll use the pink coat.
  3. cloysterh

Yeah.... I switched the name of the Pokémon for the ability, sorry for the mind break Being box legendaries Dialga and Palkia will mandatorily receive mega or other transformation that turn them strong. The problem is that I found no fanart of her redesignated in winter clothes that looked...
  4. cloysterh

The number of mega introduced on ORAS is on tone. I'd like to see at least: Mega Luxray, mega Sandstream, mega Purugly, mega Weavile, Mega Girafarig, Mega Froslass, Mega Mismagius, Mega Togekiss, mega Floatzel and Mega Rampardos. Arceus and Giratina will get Groundon and Kyogre treatment...
Back
Top Bottom