• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. colours

What are you hearing right now?

my ac and the tv in the living room
  2. colours

construction workers outside
  3. colours

the television in the living room.
  4. colours

The birds outside.
  5. colours

Family Feud on the TV in the living room. @_@
  6. colours

nothing but the quiet night and my fan that's set to really loud because otherwise it'd be too quiet to fall asleep. u.u
  7. colours

the loud fan in my room
  8. colours

My fan blowing at high speed. It feels really nice.
  9. colours

My TV and my fan, nothing else, really.
  10. colours

Nothing except the sound of both of my fans. It's utter silence in here. Just the way I like it. n_n
  11. colours

Somebody playing their music and kinda singing obnoxiously. Glad the latter stopped, though it was hilarious while it lasted.
  12. colours

my fan, not really much else aside from me typing, I suppose.
  13. colours

Nothing but quietness, which is pretty much just how I like it. n_n
  14. colours

My A/C as well as my fan.
  15. colours

Crickets, because I'm on my balcony and it's midnight. And my fan blowing near me.
  16. colours

Not much other than the 2 fans blowing beside me (it's really not hot, I just want to feel cooler to be more comfortable), and some people having fun outside or something.
  17. colours

Nothing except my fan which is blowing pretty strongly. I was listening to Peacock - Katy Perry earlier, though! n_n
  18. colours

The Television, and I have no idea whats on at the moment because I'm not paying attention.
  19. colours

Just the television is all. Nothing else, aside from me typing on the keyboard, also. xD;
Back
Top Bottom