Search results for query: *

1. colours

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

deep into melancholy.
  2. colours

feeling very "this day has gone on a bit too quickly for my tastes"-esque. not bad, but i wish i could've enjoyed my saturday for a bit longer!
  3. colours

relieved that it's the weekend and feeling rather relaxed.
  4. colours

been feelin' very drained, but that's due to work reasons. this is going to be a rough month for sure.
  5. colours

even if the past few weeks have been pretty ass, i've.... been feeling pretty okay today. not totally okay, not awesome, but yknow what? i'll take a 5/10 out of a 2/10 like i've been feeling lately.
  6. colours

feeling rather... drained. work has been taking up so much of my mental and emotional space, i think. i've gotten pretty much the least desirable shift, in which the only upside is that i work from home permanently. but even that provides.... little actual comfort given the shift itself. i feel...
  7. colours

feeling pretty good! i think this might be one of the best moods i've had in quite a while!
  8. colours

anxious but feeling rather accomplished after today's events at work. had a better day than expected, which leaves me feeling somewhat optimistic about monday.
  9. colours

pretty content! this is gonna be a good weekend n.n
  10. colours

time to move on to greener pastures, as they say. yesterday was my final day at my restaurant. it was tough having to say goodbye to everyone, since there are many that i enjoyed working with, but i simply cannot continue working paycheck to paycheck and barely getting on by. i also kinda had...
  11. colours

depression is worsening, and so has my self-hatred so... there's that. just one of those days.
  12. colours

ok/10 for the most part
  13. colours

sad and depressed. i'm also experiencing a higher than usual amount of self-hatred, so there's that, too. maybe i just need to sleep this off idk. tired of being a boring person.
  14. colours

pretty content~
  15. colours

doing ok after a really annoying headache today.. @_@
  16. colours

tired/groggy since i woke up from my nap just now. otherwise ok, i think.
  17. colours

having lots of motivational issues lately s: i suspect they'll probably blow over eventually but it sucks having them nonetheless.
  18. colours

a lot better than yesterday, for sure! yesterday, i woke up with this awful pain in my upper right shoulder... likely because i slept wrong in some fashion, so i was mostly bedbound for half the day to rest it off. s: now i'm largely over it but wow that pain was bad.
  19. colours

bleh i've been napping since early this morning and in true fashion half of me feels groggy and the other half is fine. maybe it's because it's my day off from work and i'm just resting off all of that. but otherwise i'm okay, i think.
  20. colours

of course, after i posted this, the sickness got briefly worse, but i blame going to work (when i really shouldn't have) for that. so i spent like, roughly 15 hours in bed resting it off and taking meds now i'm way better and hopefully this sickness is gone for good x.x
Back
Top Bottom