• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. colours

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

28C, sunny and hot. good thing i'm not going outside today so i don't have to deal with that heat. @_@
  2. colours

about 26C outside, so it's pretty okay, i think. probably humid as heck as usual but i haven't had a reason to be outside yet, so...
  3. colours

storming quite a bit here!
  4. colours

there was quite a storm earlier but now it seems pretty calm o:
  5. colours

it's weird for the past two nights, the weather has been absolutely awful. mostly really heavy rain and thunder. which is normally whatever to me, but at my job it makes things harder since for some reason the weather makes more people want to come, which sounds nice and all but it puts a...
  6. colours

sunny and 31C. not too bad.
  7. colours

26c and cloudy. not too bad of a day to be outside~
  8. colours

mostly calm and sunny~ pretty good weather outside tbh
  9. colours

it's been pretty wet up until like 12 PMish, and then it started getting drizzly again for a couple hours around 2 PM. i think it's pretty calm now.
  10. colours

it was pretty calm the whole day, but it's starting to get somewhat chilly. which is fine by me, because i prefer the cold over the heat anyday.
  11. colours

it's been alright, although for some reason my power keeps going out as if there's an awful storm outside... strange.
  12. colours

incredibly humid/hot in the daytime, stormy in the afternoon. rinse and repeat, and today was definitely no different.
  13. colours

been awful for the past while, but that's summer here for you, i guess. rainy and stormy almost every single afternoon, it seems. the humidity isn't helping things, either.
  14. colours

pretty calm and sunny. also probably way too hot to be outside.
  15. colours

56F/13C and pretty clear. it'd honestly be great weather for taking a stroll out.
  16. colours

pretty calm, but i'd expect it to be given that it's midnight. @_@ we'll see how tomorrow goes, though. hopefully there's clear skies the whole day because i have plans.
  17. colours

pretty calm weather for now, although no doubt it's unbearably humid as usual >.> can't wait for winter to come
  18. colours

It was raining earlier quite a bit and now I think it's pretty calm. A bit too hot to be outside though. ._.
  19. colours

it is massively pouring out here out of nowhere. @__@ awful thunder, too...
  20. colours

it's 4:30 AM so it's about as calm as I would expect. it's also like 26C for whatever strange reason, but considering that it's still the summer, it's not too out of the ordinary.
Back
Top Bottom