Search results for query: *

1. colours

The Garden Grotto General Chat

It's been a few years since I last checked in here. No one remembers me but just swinging by to say hi anyway. xD Hello everyone! o/
  2. colours

Welcome to BMGF, dntpnc and Julioarod! n_n Hopefully you'll stick around the forums, this place is awesome~!
  3. colours

Take a look at this. Pokemon Showdown is basically a virtual Pokemon battling simulator. You connect to a specific server, build a team of 6 pokemon of whatever tier you'd like, and search for battles! It's really simple, and an effective way of trying out teams without going through the hassle...
  4. colours

Is it a wi-fi battle you're looking for? If so, you're probably better off posting your requests here at the Battle Request Thread. Though, one question. Have you ever heard of Pokemon Showdown? You could find lots of people who still battle 5th gen there, and I personally think you'll get...
  5. colours

Hi there, welcome to Bulbagarden forums! n_n What do you need help with?
  6. colours

I was a huge fan of Chesnaught myself, but I dunno. I'm pretty neutral towards it now, I definitely prefer Chespin a lot more than it's evolutionary forms. ._.; That's not to say that Chesnaught is bad though, it's just...not really what I expected.
  7. colours

Just wanted to ask, how are you finding the forums so far? ^^ I'm sure they're really fun so far, yes?
  8. colours

Heya Drey, welcome to Bulbagarden! n_n How do you like it here so far? o:
  9. colours

All you're missing is Simba, Simon and Pumbaa and there you go. :D;
  10. colours

Hi there, and welcome to Bulbagarden! How are you liking it here so far? :3 It's a pretty friendly place, isn't it?
  11. colours

Same here for me. Except it's not so much remembering, it's actually getting the motivation to set a clear schedule to go outside for a daily walk. .__.;
  12. colours

I...actually never noticed that myself. oO; Wow.
  13. colours

Hi there, welcome to BMGF! How are you liking this place so far? n_n It's really big but it's really easy to post around here!
  14. colours

Heya! Bit late at this point, but welcome to Bulbagarden! I hope you have tons of fun here; there's lots to talk about and lots of places to post in~!
  15. colours

You know, I used to think Banette was like one of the most badass Ghost types to have back in R/S/E. And it kind of was in it's day; since Ghost moves were physical. That meant Shadow Ball dealt a crapton. If only it was faster. u___u
  16. colours

..Oh, I also forgot you could pick up TMs if your Pokemon's level was high enough. Simply the best items to ever get on a pickup. ♥
  17. colours

lmao Pickup was suck a godsend in Gen III. Though at the time, I only cared for it because it could get me rare candies and nothing else. :x
  18. colours

How about Claydol? I've always wanted to try it out for shits and giggles really, to see how it does. There's also Whiscash, and he's always a fun one to use..
  19. colours

Is it bad that I was actually kind of fond of Pelipper and wanted to use it for something else other than a Fly Slave? It certainly doesn't look to be useless. u___u;; Like my team would usually consist of something like...lemme remember....Gardevoir, Swampert, Pelipper (fly slave), Skarmory (I...
  20. colours

Manectric was like the best electric Pokemon at the time in third gen. I suppose Plusle and Minun could work to some extent, but I dunno, I always found them kinda gimmicky at best, as electric-types? @_@ They're cute, but they don't really necessarily help with anything else, lmao .../probably...
Back
Top Bottom