• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. colours

What was the last thing that made you angry?

one one of my favourites co-workers is leaving and it's pretty much solidified my decision to leave as well. D: not because of her decision in particular, but rather.... the environment here. that and other factors. it's just her leaving is going to make this place more boring and i'd rather not...
  2. colours

getting rather tired of angering people with the decisions i make at work. alas, it's mostly unavoidable and i've worked here long enough and been in this position too many times to not know this. still, it's getting really old.
  3. colours

frustrated with people not taking the time to understand me.
  4. colours

my recent boss from my current job got fired and replaced by another one who intends on changing just about everything around, which is incredibly frustrating as the system we've had currently, we've had for years, before i or even he showed up to this restaurant. i don't blame the new manager...
  5. colours

my job. i suppose "angry" isn't a particularly fitting word... anymore. i've spent my anger, and now it's more like i'm just spent. i'm speading myself thin, getting increasingly tired and mentally exhausted, and i'm not happy at all with what i do. i'm also very underpaid for how often i go...
  6. colours

repeatedly dying to difficult bosses in starlink: battle for atlas
  7. colours

the state of the world as it stands is what's making me irritated, among other things in my personal life. 1. a bot on the Elaria discord server, which is a community specifically made for Tillia 2. i've turned off the notice, but you can dismiss it, you know =P
  8. colours

keep losing to these group of enemies in astral chain. :c
  9. colours

rather peeved for pain reasons but alright other than that, i think. had shitty sleep last night which only adds to the irritation.
  10. colours

kinda bummed out that i might not go to work until june. that's going to be a looooooooooooooooooong time from now. @_@
  11. colours

had to cancel my interview today because i just found out it'd be way too far from where i live. :v
  12. colours

i accidentally dropped my sleeping pill bottle and a week's worth just spilled on the floor. @__@; thankfully i still have enough left to last me the next few days but i guess it's back to the store to buy some more soon.
  13. colours

it's really starting to irritate me that i have no idea what my future job prospects are like. im kind of just going with the flow in life with no real aim at the moment and that scares me.
  14. colours

my company is late in paying me and it's messing up my plans to go clothes shopping this weekend. it's not the biggest deal if i have to do so next weekend instead, but it's still grating regardless.
  15. colours

im a mixed of bummed out and irritated because im not quite sure what i did wrong in particular in my previous interview to not get the position i wanted. perhaps there were stronger candidates, and that's totally possible, but i felt like i did really well and i didn't notice any particular...
  16. colours

not so much angry, but im disappointed in that my mother seems to constantly live in the 70s and 80s.
  17. colours

this job hunt is taking a lot longer than it should and that's really grating.
  18. colours

kind of annoyed that it rained on my way back home today. nothing terrible, but it made my walk home more frustrating than it needed to be.
  19. colours

kinda frustrated that im not hearing much of anything back from the places that ive applied to so far, but i have to keep trying. x.x
  20. colours

my own mental state is kinda killing my mood rn.
Back
Top Bottom