Search results for query: *

1. colours

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

i dont even browse a lot of wikis to begin with sooo x: also hello chatters~ finally the weekend which means i have more free time to myself \o/
  2. colours

good grief you sure went through an ordeal with that windows 11 install @__@ this is why i'm reluctant to upgrade to 11, myself.
  3. colours

the same way one would use windows or mac, presumably. i've used linux a fair few times (linux mint, elementary os, ubuntu, zorin), but the distros i've used were similarish enough to windows to not feel too offputting. the only thing that made me feel kinda out of place was that i feel that in...
  4. colours

goodness, haven't seen ps/2 ports in years.... @_@ so used to usb mice/keyboards that i haven't really given thought as to how they sorta... i dont want to say "vanished" because they still exist, but how... less common they are.
  5. colours

an excellent test for age.
  6. colours

interestingly, i'm the opposite! i had a landline in my childhood home, but after we moved, there wasn't a need for one. everyone in my immediate family has their own phone, making a landline obsolete. i know they still "exist", because the "home phone" field number is a thing that companies ask...
  7. colours

....that's.... incredibly odd for an online system to not accept visa?? what.
  8. colours

yeah, you're a caretaker, aren't you? :c i can imagine that on its own being a full-time responsibility...
  9. colours

this is kinda random, but for the sake of conversation: working from home as my first job really has taught me that going outside sometimes is good. normally i'd feel comfortable with being a hermit, but lately i've been kinda down that my free time has been less.... going outside, enjoying...
  10. colours

hey everyone~ does anyone have any weekend plans, or is it just mostly relaxing? o: for me, it's the latter. i had a heck of a work week and i kinda just want to destress as much as i can. x.x
  11. colours

i think i got burnt out on SV because of the framerate issues, which is odd because it was something i could've overlooked to a degree in the past, but hearing that it hasn't improved in the DLC kinda ruined my enthusiasm for playing much of it anymore. u_u i felt so bad for the devs who have...
  12. colours

the oldest tech i have.... if it even counts... is my ps2. @__@; ....really wish i would've kept some older stuff from my childhood days.
  13. colours

hellooo conversational chatters!! (maybe we should rename this thread something that rolls off the tongue better) what are everyone's plans for the new year? is it mostly relaxing, not doing a whole lot? cause that's definitely me. might watch the fancy times square ball countdown but that's...
  14. colours

i dont even think i've played GO since like... 2017. if you aren't in a big city or don't have a car, it's not really worth playing. at least imo.
  15. colours

good question! i think first and foremost is that i want to explore more areas in my state. maybe go to key west if at all possible to explore how it is there, and then after that, maybe move to northern florida and explore there. i really want to broaden my horizons in my own state and then...
  16. colours

literally cannot wait for the day where i can travel. every single job i've ever worked for a) hasn't ever paid me enough money to save enough to travel or b) has had shitty time off policies to where taking time off to do anything worthwhile isn't really worth it ughhhhhh and traveling is the...
  17. colours

i don't think i've ever made an oc for.... anything. idk why, just never had the desire to? i always thought it was more for roleplaying purposes and i'm not particularly big into that either.
  18. colours

honestly i don't even know what's "popular" or what isn't, i just stick to whatever i like listening to LOL i am so lost when it comes to what's, like..."popular" for this decade.
  19. colours

i used to go for walks... during the days i had earbuds to listen to music so i could get lost in my imagination while walking around. i miss those days. soon i'll get to experience them again, though. i'm going to make it a goal to visit the parks around my city once i get my headphones and...
  20. colours

hey piko how was disney???
Back
Top Bottom