Search results for query: *

1. colours

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

still kinda nuts how dragonite can learn ice beam. in fact, this goes for a lot of pokemon that can learn moves that they're weak to, but this is the one notable example that comes to mind. idk how salamence can learn hydro pump considering it's nowhere near aquatic in the slightest, although i...
  2. colours

yeah like even fangs got their elemental variants like a long time ago which is interesting to me lol. even psychic fangs is a thing as of last generation. what's up with kicking moves not getting similar treatment? @_@
  3. colours

kinda weird when you consider how many kicking moves there are - high jump kick - rolling kick - jump kick - mega kick - low kick - triple kick - blaze kick although tbf i think the reason for no kicking ability, if i had to take a wild guess, is because of the ridiculously low distribution of...
  4. colours

fire blast has one of the weirdest distributions to me. fire and dragon types make sense for obvious reasons, but when you get into weird territory when pokemon like blissey and slaking can learn it. even muk can learn it and it has nothing to do with fire whatsoever. it's just funny to me lol.
Back
Top Bottom