Search results for query: *

1. colours

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I don't personally play LGPE, although I have friends that do and they've expressed their frustration on how even double excellent throws (where, from the best of my understanding, two people do excellent throws?) are able to be broken out of which is kinda nuts to me. It just makes me wonder...
  2. colours

I'm aware of why he's retiring. And I'm aware the possibility exists that it's likely the person selected to replace him as director may possibly be similar to him in ideology. It is also equally as possible that he might not go that route at all and choose someone with a fresh new set of...
  3. colours

that's a rather cynical take on things, don't you think? it kinda defeats the purpose of masuda quitting if the rest of the development team is more or less made to follow his ideology anyway. if he's going to step down as director, it's under the assumption that someone new with an entirely...
  4. colours

kinda odd to want to have influence on the games when you simultaneously want the next generation to take the reigns.
  5. colours

I'm mixed in regards to the idea of voice acting in Pokemon. When it comes to anime, I would imagine the differences in voices as far as sub/dub goes would make or break the experience for the viewer. I can imagine it being a similar way in the games. I don't know if Game Freak would provide an...
  6. colours

Valid point, I remember vividly when the starters were leaked: So while there may be legitimate stuff, there's also some really dodgy leaks out there, so of course discretion should be emphasized when it comes to trusting which leaks are legit and which ones arent. :x
  7. colours

not placing any faith in 4chan rumours but... I'd like to see some more exploration, so an expansive region would definitely help with that!
  8. colours

If we get any sort of announcement this month or next month, it'll likely be for a November release. ... I wonder if Game Freak is trying to keep a more consistent release schedule this time around. Hm.
  9. colours

Although I realize this isn't Game Freak's game, a point to be made still is that Wes from Pokemon Colosseum is the farthest from relatable among the game's primary demographic, and yet I'd argue it was still enjoyable despite that...
  10. colours

I never really understood the thought that Pokemon was on a decline simply because of some people's disinterest. I dunno, the record settling sales of Sun and Moon don't seem to be supporting the notion that the games are dying or anything like that, and even USUM's sales are about what you'd...
  11. colours

I'm kinda curious on whether or not Game Freak will return to gemstone names for Gen 8 or go the more celestial route like with Sun and Moon.
  12. colours

Even if Game Freak wanted to add another gimmick, what other ideas could they even come up with in the next generation that hasn't already been done so far? We already have regional variants, megas, cross-evolutions... the only thing I see left at this point is adding fourth stage evolutions...
  13. colours

I don't know, maybe I just didn't pay that much attention to the overall fan response to cross-gen evolutions at the time, but I really don't think (and doubt) there was really that much uproar over them. Game Freak would've had to have been paying attention to some incredible minority of the...
  14. colours

Of course that's my opinion; I never claimed otherwise, did I? =P I'm going to be rather blunt here and say that we're probably overthinking this way too much and it's probably for a much simpler reason and nothing like fan outrage. It's probably something akin to the whole Mega Flygon thing...
  15. colours

Going to have to agree with Oriden here -- sure, the designs of some of them were questionable at absolute worst -- but that doesn't mean that they were bad, or that the idea as a whole was bad. :\ Boy, Game Freak sure has a terrible habit of ditching one idea and never revisiting it again...
  16. colours

Perhaps a part of me is just really old fashioned when it comes to Pokemon but... The more gimmicks that are introduced the more I get excited about them at first, and then feel a bit overwhelmed later because then I have to learn the mechanics of these new gimmicks, the lore, etc etc... And...
  17. colours

What a shame that cross-gen evolutions were forgotten about as soon as Gen 4 passed.
  18. colours

Z-moves are more culturally tied to Alola than megas are to Kalos, I think. With mega-evolutions, you have a bit more flexibility as far as lore and background is concerned in how they're implemented; I assume this is why even though we first find out about them in Kalos, that the mega evolution...
  19. colours

It is an interesting question to ask of when the line will be drawn as far as remakes go. If Sinnoh remakes get their time to shine on the Switch, fans of Unova may start to wonder when their favourite region might get time in the spotlight, as well. It's... quite the conundrum, I think.
Back
Top Bottom