Search results for query: *

1. colours

What was the last thing that made you happy?

had a deep conversation with a good friend of mine last night that really made me happy. ❤
  2. colours

my new mattress because holy crap is my sleeping experience 100x better!!
  3. colours

this day going smoothly so i can relax the next few days
  4. colours

got a small gift from one of my leads at work, presumably for working my ass off this whole month lmao feels nice to actually be appreciated. i would love a raise more than anything, but that isn't up to him so this would do.
  5. colours

taking today to just relax and destress. @_@
  6. colours

hearing the appreciation from one of my bosses after i was helping out after a somewhat busy morning. it's nice to be acknowledged when you're going the extra mile for your job. even if they don't want to pay me more for the multiple other things i do. u_u
  7. colours

getting love and appreciation from my friends on my bday. ❤
  8. colours

i paid off my laptop's balance after struggling to do so for nearly 2 years! life lesson learned: attempt to pay upfront if you can. @_@ ... of course, i had to make this choice to make payments on this thing, but man it wasn't fun having that over my head for that long...
  9. colours

a good friend of mine helped revitalize my interest and passion in learning how to program! so now i'm going to spend hours today looking at nothing but tutorials and the like!
  10. colours

enjoying my day off. :>
  11. colours

dropped my freakin' laptop the other day and although there wasn't any terrible damage to it, i am a bit upset that it got chipped in two places. thankfully the chips aren't really noticeable unless i look for them, but their existence is going to annoy me regardless.
  12. colours

today was a pretty good day!
  13. colours

i was recognized in my training class for doing really well in my job. o: still kinda nervous about how the following weeks will go but i hope to continue to do well!
  14. colours

started my morning off with pizza so im in somewhat of a good mood!
  15. colours

happy that im already getting calls from potential employers. hoping i can snag something within this week or so; pretty crucial that I land something within this month at the very least.
  16. colours

It felt like a weight off my back telling my boss that I'm resigning likely the end of this month. I was afraid of telling her because of her reaction, but really she completely understood the reasons why and didn't give me hard time over it. That's the least I could ask for.
  17. colours

my nap felt pretty good! =O and honestly I've been doing pretty good relaxing yesterday and today!
  18. colours

pretty much the fact that it's the weekend lmao
  19. colours

an email from my boss saying that I have Friday off. whoooo!
  20. colours

Having this whole week off from work just to rest and relax! I need to think about whether or not this job is really for me in the long run because it really is starting to mentally drain me. @_@
Back
Top Bottom