Search results for query: *

1. colours

Nintendo Directs Thread

it was ok, i think. i don't think any particular title got me excited except maybe for kirby's forgotten land, but i'm not much of a kirby gamer so idk if i'll even get it lol. it does look fun, though! mixed feelings on fire emblem warriors. i think the warriors subgenre of games in general...
  2. colours

Nintendo Directs Thread

lol the $50 nintendo online option is wild. i mean, i'm not sure if the internet being pissed about it will matter in the long run because nintendo seems to think negative publicity is still publicity regardless, so maybe people would actually buy this. but let's just say... i don't blame...
  3. colours

Nintendo Directs Thread

i imagine those looking to recreate the Original Experience (so to speak) will be looking to pick up N64 controllers, even if they're in the bottom tier of ergonomic controllers. nostalgia is a powerful thing, and reliving the pain of N64 controller design is part of that experience, i suppose.
  4. colours

Nintendo Directs Thread

also, something important i feel should be noted: it's okay for people to feel disappointed. i don't think disappointment in itself is necessarily a bad thing. sure, there were signs everywhere that this was going to be something that was mostly known. i think being angry about it given what...
  5. colours

Nintendo Directs Thread

reflecting a bit more on this, it actually makes me somewhat happy that nothing that piqued my personal interest was announced. at least i can work on my backlog of games and after that, see what's new on the eshop for other stuff. so there's a silver lining here, at least for me~
  6. colours

Nintendo Directs Thread

looks like i didn't miss much by giving this a pass! not saying this in a negative nancy way, but i was worried i'd miss something big. personally, i've never been into or played the SMT series, so i'm happy for the fans that are looking forward to it, but there wasn't anything announced that...
  7. colours

Nintendo Directs Thread

not gonna lie, i had my hopes ever so slightly high for something a bit longer, so this is kind of a letdown. i'm debating if i should skip this and catch the highlights/summaries later or watch it anyway.
  8. colours

Nintendo Directs Thread

not getting my hopes up, personally. if it's the 20th, then so be it, but the lack of an announcement beforehand is rather telling for me.
  9. colours

Nintendo Directs Thread

ports are... okay, but i do agree that some new titles would be nice to see.
  10. colours

Nintendo Directs Thread

I get sadder each day that Monolith Soft doesn't bother remastering the Xenosaga series for the Switch.
  11. colours

Nintendo Directs Thread

What immediately hooked me was the Zelda Crypt of the Necrodancer game. o_o Like, most of the other indies shown were ok, but I'm not a huge fan of platformers and some others shown didn't catch my attention much, but this one was a must have.
Back
Top Bottom