Search results for query: *

1. colours

SwSh Starters Discussion

I actually wouldn't mind something like that for a final evo...
  2. colours

SwSh Starters Discussion

personally, I prefer Cyndaquil/Quilava over Typhlosion, but that's just me. I wasn't a fan of going from cute --> cute --> fierce. Too much of an abrupt change for me. =P I don't know if we're going to get the same with the current starters. I just hope they stay cute for the final evolution...
  3. colours

SwSh Starters Discussion

I have mixed feelings on Dartrix, but honestly it's warming up to me over time. =P And yeah the whole Torracat --> Incineroar thing is exactly why I'm saying that middle evolutions aren't always indicative of final evos. Sometimes it's obvious; like the whole Snivy line is just a snake evolving...
  4. colours

SwSh Starters Discussion

I feel like the middle evolutions have been, for the most part, unimpressive. There are some exceptions IMO, and those exceptions being: Quilava Bayleff Charmeleon Wartortle Ivysaur Grovyle Marshtomp and uhhh that's pretty much it. I don't really pay much attention to them because they aren't...
  5. colours

SwSh Starters Discussion

Huge fan of Grookey. It's a cute little monkey and I genuinely don't see why it's so unpopular. ._. That said, while I may wait for evo reveals to really settle who I'm for, I don't think my overall preference is going to change.
Back
Top Bottom