Search results for query: *

1. colours

SwSh Is Pokemon losing steam?

you're right, they're not a real group by any means. they're something that i personally call the inanimate object inspired pokemon. that's getting into semantics territory, though. it's easier for me to group pokemon like klefki, vanillite family, honedge family, etc. into an easily, more...
  2. colours

let's not forget that alongside bringing the old ideas back, they do come up with some new ones. credit where credit is due, is all. i've personally been more of a fan of a lot of game freak's objectmons and how well they're designed, for one. i can understand the frustrations of the same old...
  3. colours

"game freak is running out of ideas" is a statement that's about as old as pokemon gaming itself, and it's tiring to hear every single generation with no objective evidence so far and it's basically saying "i don't like this change".
  4. colours

So, a few things. I apologise if this is strongly worded, but these are my honest thoughts. Also apologies if these seem a bit jumbled up. I suppose if you're the kind of person that longs for Pokemon to be how it once was in the past, then it might appear as if the games are losing steam. I...
Back
Top Bottom