Search results for query: *

1. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

don't have any strong feelings about it, but that's likely because i don't use duraludon. trace
  2. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

keep, not really much i'd change about it jump kick (not high jump kick)
  3. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

keep, but only because of breeding reasons. otherwise i'd say obliterate because it's otherwise identical to brightpowder. anticipation
  4. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

it's... an interesting ability for sure, with very limited distribution (of course, all of them being bird pokemon fittingly enough, but even then, there's only a small amount of them that get this ability). i'd... probably keep? i'm mostly indecisive if this ability is actually useful or not...
  5. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

while i know the point of it is moreso the attack drop rather than being a usable move on its own for power, i don't see the harm in adding an additional like, additional BP to it. i don't think it'll make a significant difference but still something, i suppose? liquidation
  6. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

delete. maybe this is just me, but i've never really seen nor heard any of the net benefits tangled feet provides. the evasion boost is neat, sure, but confusion is a shit status effect to go through for that in the first place. just doesn't seem all that worth it? idk, maybe i'm wrong. thick fat
  7. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

keep. it has it uses and i can't think of anything i'd change about it. rattled (ability)
  8. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

delete. tbh i've largely forgotten the move exists these days. inferno
  9. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

it's a really weird ability to have. the evasion boost is certainly welcome, but as a condition of confusion? against AI pokemon that use stuff like swagger or confuse ray, sure... but do other people use confusion status all that much? i'd maybe change it to boost evasion one stage after being...
  10. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

keep. don't think it really needs any changing either, it's fine as it is. zap cannon
  11. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

it's fine, but i really wish there were more physical electric-type moves that don't recoil. x.x high horsepower
  12. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

i personally feel indifferent to it. that's not to say it's a bad move by any means, but i've rarely seen it used. maybe expand on its learnset by a bit? that's the only thing i would change, here. s: wiseglasses
  13. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

look, i get the tradeoff, but the accuracy is still ass. i'd probably change it so that i'd increase the accuracy by like.. idk, 5? it might not help that much, but i'd still want it to be worth using outside of rain sometimes. Jump Kick
  14. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

delete it. never really cared for it, and if in some future generation it manages to disappear from existence, i doubt many people would notice/care frisk
  15. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

then buy pokedolls, they also do the same thing and have been available in just about every game (with sm/usum being the exception). =P anyway, keep oblivious. it has its uses, plus i like that it got buffed what with resisting intimidate. solid rock
  16. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

delete. don't really care for the ability plus it doesn't really achieve anything useful that isn't already accomplished by holding a smoke ball. aftermath
  17. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

delete. tbh attract is a silly move that has very limited applications and i feel like attraction as a status effect is easily replaced by paralysis or sleep. frost breath
  18. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

keep. acrobatics is a move i personally really like because it rewards non-hold item use which in itself can be a risky play, which i think is pretty fair. inferno
  19. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

(reminder that this thread isn't exclusively for moves! it can be for items and abilities, too!) i'd leave it unchanged. works well for what it does, i think. Expert Belt
  20. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

i'd get rid of it. not sure what the point of the move is. u_u although it is cute, i suppose. mist
Back
Top Bottom