Search results for query: *

1. colours

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

this thread has been inactive for quite a while, but i'm going to go ahead and lock this, anyway. the main chat thread for the swsh games has moved to the expansion pass thread, and with the spoiler embargo for isle of armor only being lifted tomorrow, it doesn't really make sense to have two...
  2. colours

i'll be honest, the only pokemon game that took me a long time to beat was USUM and even then i was right in front of the pokemon league before losing motivation (through no fault of the game itself, i was going through a lot at the time and didn't have the drive to keep playing). i didn't know...
  3. colours

okay, so i haven't touched shield version in a few days or so. this is mostly because i feel like i did... pretty much everything that i cared to do. i shiny bred and ev trained certain pokemon for wifi battles, and most of the dmax raids are pretty much the same cycle of gmax lapras, gmax...
  4. colours

so i got this game earlier this month and pretty much blazed through it. i completed my pokedex as of yesterday evening and am currently shining hunting (breeding, more specifically) for a shiny rookidee. feel free to read on for my overall impressions of the games, but if you don't want to read...
Back
Top Bottom