Search results for query: *

1. colours

SwSh Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

kind of tangentially related but i didn't like how Game Freak handled battle videos before. i think how it used to be in some older generations was that you can only record battle videos at post-game battle facilities, which is okay, but i'd like to see that hopefully expanded upon pretty much...
  2. colours

would be nice if i can just a tiny nitpick is all.
  3. colours

dunno if this has been mentioned already, but it sure would be nice to include some dive areas.
  4. colours

i see your point but like, i tolerated festival plaza for pretty much two reasons: 1) the minigames. i liked the minigames when they were first a thing and they were fun to have when you were competing with other players. nowadays it's boring, but it was a nice novelty when it was first a...
  5. colours

the Y-comm is infuriating so i'd just replace it with a more intuitive online searching/matching system altogether. starting to really get "i miss PSS" vibes
  6. colours

you know, i don't think i've ever used pokemon jobs in all of my time playing swsh. supposedly it's for EV training, but it's also a super slow method of it when i can just buy vitamins and go that route, instead. there's pretty much no incentive of any sort for it? it's a cute idea, but the...
  7. colours

in an update i would make it so the main character would stop wearing dumb clothes specifically for biking. like... i customized my main character for a reason and i can't see that 90% of the time because whenever i traverse the wild area, i have to see that ridiculous getup instead. just slap...
  8. colours

i'm actually in a raid with one right now and yeah, it's quite literally useless. @_@ def would support adding more reliable AI partners. it'd be interesting if they would have the chance to dyanamax as well, to make things a bit more interesting!
  9. colours

honestly just say you'd delete Martin from the game LOL
  10. colours

i would bring something like this back because i think it'd be a fun mode having a pokemon battle on basically auto-pilot. :x
Back
Top Bottom