Search results for query: *

1. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

as long as they can keep up with me better than my pokemon could in swsh with the whole disappearing/reappearing thing then im good not saying the designs themselves are excusable but i turned following pokemon off in swsh for a good reason lol
  2. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

i think the biggest bummer for me is lack of move tutors. so used to them being a thing. s:
  3. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

yeah, i definitely understand! i think what some people saw as BF's "gimmicks", i saw as more creative challenges to the player. i will never forget how neat it was that Battle Palace allowed your pokemon to fight without taking orders. there was also another battle facility in HGSS where it was...
  4. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

i suppose battle frontier isn't necessary for a good post-game after all, isn't it? not to drag the discussion towards that in particular, but when leaks came out that BF wasn't included, my hopes started to deflate a bit. but everything else really does make up for it. ❤
  5. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

my only possible grievance is that it hasn't been done yet where a pokemon trainer has all lv 100 pokemon, with the exception of battle facilities. i'd like to see that happen one day. a battle with all pokemon at max level. it'd be really fun!
  6. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

so ILCA did throw a bone to the players who wanted more of a challenge. i am pleased. ❤
  7. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

two steps forward, three steps back. it'd be disingenuous, i think, to suggest that there aren't any QoL improvements (i'm not implying anyone here is saying that btw, but in general). things like removal of HMs altogether + having a pokeride-esque system implemented in the poketech, pokemon...
  8. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

it's kind of a debate whether one prefers b/w over b2w2 so even if Game Freak (or whoever devs the next remake) ignores b2w2 altogether it probably won't bother most people all that much
  9. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

there's a lot of gloom and doom in this thread, which is understandable given people's very shaky hopes in ILCA to not screw this game up, as so many people were looking forward to gen 4 remakes, but... i'm waiting for trustworthy leaks to make my judgment instead of someone's interpretation of...
  10. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

as Nintendo gets increasingly aggressive, fans get smarter about posting leaks and datamines online and take extra steps to conceal their tracks as best they can. not only this, but this time around, leaks are up temporarily before being taken down by the leaker themselves, but once it's up...
  11. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

someone refresh my memory: is cynthia being in turnback cave also what happened in the original dp when she references giratina? but even so, doesn't it appear in turnback cave?
  12. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

lol if giratina isnt in this game that'd really be.... quite the poor choice. i mean, it's not like i'm planning on using it as part of any team, and it'd just sit in my pc, but even so, going through the distortion world was part of the experience in plat. i would've hoped they would've at...
  13. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

so... from what i'm skim reading from this thread, nothing whatsoever brought over from plat, but we've yet see what post-game is like. which means this game is more or less vanilla dp in the same sense that oras is pretty much ruby/sapphire. i'm not TOO disappointed since oras was nice in...
  14. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

part of me wants to avoid a datamine, while part of me is curious enough to want to see it just to see everything that's different/added/removed.
  15. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

agreed. a potential consequences of only statues being in secret bases is that... secret bases are going to be mostly boring, with not much variety but the statues. which would be a shame, because adding furniture adds personality to a secret base which is like... the whole point of having one.
  16. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

yeah s: i suppose it.... depends on your pov on whether the mystery dungeon esque changes are worth giving up secret base decorations for.
  17. colours

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

according to this nintendo life article, that seems to be the case:
Back
Top Bottom