Search results for query: *

1. conqueror

Trailers and News Discussion

I'm still wondering if Cosmog has a connection somehow with Lunala. Many speculate that it is the pre-evolution but I'm not sure about it. Maybe it is a version exlusive pokemon (for Moon version) which can be used to encounter Lunala somehow. Very strong trailer indeed. It will definately...
  2. conqueror

And the returning of Red and Blue for one more time and being able to battle them is a nice touch! :) At the meantime, I'm starting to like Incineroar as well and the concept behind it. He is a wicked wrestler, not bad!!! Overall, no doubt that this is the best starter trio of all generations...
  3. conqueror

GRASS/FLYING owl evolved to GRASS/GHOST owl!!! The best surprise for starter ever, I'm just amazed with the concept! No question who will be the starter for my team!!!!! And the other news of the last trailer are fantastic! Kudos to gamefreak, they amazed me while I was starting to be...
  4. conqueror

Hmm I don't like the middle evolution so much, but I think they are better than the most of the previous gens. This time they have something more than being only a stage of evolution. They have enchanced personalities, which is not common for middle starter evos. I also believe that the leaks...
  5. conqueror

Absolutely :) This time they are worse even than CoroCoro in its worst :)
  6. conqueror

I don't know why but I really hate Ultra Beasts and their designs. We want to play pokemon not Dragonball!!! :) :) :)
  7. conqueror

I think we will definately get starter second evolutions in this direct. So it will be more clear if the leaked final evolutions is something likely to happen.
  8. conqueror

This generation never stops to impress me! The fighting crab has one of the strongest pokemon designs, great work!!! So many fresh and beautiful ideas!
  9. conqueror

I'm so excited with the latest news, so I pre-ordered both versions today from a UK store. I hope we will get further interesting news on 12 August!!!
  10. conqueror

Just WOW. I felt that SM would be by far the greatest games, but after today's realease I'm even more astonished. I like very much the idea of the new Alola forms of old pokemon. I would prefer a Mega Nitetales (Fire/Fairy) but Ice/Fairy isn't that bad. Alolan Exeggutor is just hilarius! I love...
  11. conqueror

Yes... Gyms are necessary for the game. I would like to see the following process: Gym Leaders-Island Trials-Elite4-Champion
  12. conqueror

I would really appreciate if we get information about game features/plot/gym leaders/mega evolutions of older pokemon, not only new mons. I think they have revealed enough. I don't want to see every pokemon and their evolutions before playing the game myself.
  13. conqueror

The amazing designs and the unique type combinations go on! I love this pokemon. This generation keep going amazing so far!
  14. conqueror

I'm a bit confused: Isn't the video they uploaded yesterday the one we were waiting for today, July 1st?
  15. conqueror

The official website isn't updated yet with the new pokemon. I wonder if they do it today.
  16. conqueror

I think this time we will definately get at least one Mega and maybe 3-4 new pokemon (including the two the Corocoro already revealed).
  17. conqueror

I can also see a smaller island in the upper right corner of the picture (you can see it between some clouds).
  18. conqueror

Interesting... I have a feeling that this place have something to do with Magearna. It is the only place in Aloha that an mechanical/artificial pokemon would fit.
  19. conqueror

I'm still wondering if the Rotom appearance with a main role means the we will get the long-waited new forms for this pokemon. I always liked Rotom, so I'm more than happy we will get a Rotom-related pokedex! And I LOVE the region. It isn't so big, but It is perfectly balanced as I can see in...
  20. conqueror

Very strange that Solgaleo isn't fire at all. Did you see the new Rotom form?
Back
Top Bottom