Search results for query: *

1. coolcatkim22

Space World 1997 demo for Pokemon Gold leaked

I always thought that the reason that Eevee evolves in so many different ways is to keep continuity. It would be strange that you could evolve say Eevee with a Leaf Stone in Gen 2 but not do so 1st Gen. You can see this is also true for any new evolution of old Pokemon, not a single one of them...
  2. coolcatkim22

The Shellder on Slowking's head as large spike on either side with many small spikes at the top. Slowbro's Shellder has small spikes all over it just like Turban, so despite it's name it's look like it comes from Slowbro, not Slowking. That's probably why it's in the beta and never got fully...
  3. coolcatkim22

I think it was the only room they kept the same because after the player realizes that the first Elite Four member wasn't Lorelei, they're going to expect the other members to be different too and not wall the trick again. There's no point to keep the rest of the rooms the same if the player...
  4. coolcatkim22

I always thought they made Will look like Lorelei on purpose so that when you first enter the elite four it tricks the players into thinking they're fighting the ice Pokemon user Lorelei and not the psychic Pokemon user Will. Another thing I just realized. Entei's pokedex says that it barks...
  5. coolcatkim22

I always kind of figured that was the reason for Igglybuff's mark. Honestly there's a lot of design issues that result from artists not realizing what's suppose to be what (which I believe is how we ended up with Kakuna's arms). I would love the Tangela evolves to be real. I have a Tangela in...
  6. coolcatkim22

This beta explains so many things. Questions I've had for years but with no resolution have been solved. Like why does Umbreon spray poison, or what animal is the hoppip line based on, or why doesn't Heracross evolve from Pinsir (although I always sort of assumed it was a rejected Pinsir...
Back
Top Bottom