Search results for query: *

1. C

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Here's how I think this would go. Player 1 uses trick room with porygon2 (or whatever) Player 2 switches to Conkelldurr Player 1 switches to Flareon Player 2 nails flareon with a strong fighting type attack, which will probably 2ko meaning the stratey wont work. Now lets say for arguments sake...
  2. C

This has the same problem alot of strategies do, you assume your opponent isnt doing anything. Your opponent will probably switch to a fire resist who can kill flareon once they see it, and use a water/ground/rock type attack. Even if you BP your boosts (presuming you are still slower than a...
  3. C

Outrage is unSTABd, and isnt is weaker than stone edge including STAB. Get rid of it, EQ has valuable coverage.
  4. C

In gen 4, you would have to breed a Dragonite with Aqua jet, and breed that, after it learns dragon dance, with totodile. Ice punch is a tutor move in gen 4.
  5. C

Why would you use it over conkeldurr or darmantican?
  6. C

well, what would possibly drop shuckle's stats? No one really uses defensive stat droppers, so I'd say sturdy to act as a desperation, if needed, defense to something.
  7. C

For Smogon: check your spam mail, its often in there. If you are on the PO server, they have banned Kingdra (and they said drizzle + swift swim was crazy. So they pull out all the stops to avoid agreeing with Smogon). Stick to Smogon server if you wanna use that team.
  8. C

Re: Ninetales or Cradily? Ingrain's main use is to make sure you cant get phazed out. Suction cups pretty much covers that so I would ditch it.Since you are using curse, which boosts your attacks stat, running a physical attack is an idea, but otherwise I would suggest using recover.
  9. C

Its possible, although unlikely: STANTLER: Learn Hypnosis at level 10 STANTLER: Learn Confuse Ray at level 23 PSYDUCK: Breed male STANTLER with female PSYDUCK FEEBAS: Breed male PSYDUCK with female FEEBAS Mirror Coat is then applied as a gen 3 tutor move. As I said, unlikely, but possible.
  10. C

In other words, you are asking for us to make you a team? Dont worry, we got you. Check these out: http://www.smogon.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162 http://skarmbliss.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0
  11. C

Depends on the role. Reniculus is good but Latios is also very close to being Uber, and just as good. Its better as a faster attacker, whereas reniculus is obviously more of a tank or TR sweeper.
  12. C

Re: Tourney coming up need help! These are really similar to the VGC rules: Remember there is no freeze or sleep clause, but there is Self KO clause. This is a common played metagame and both Smogon and Skarmbliss are making analysis for all pokemon usable. I would look at these for advice.
  13. C

Re: Need help for a strategy From smogon's Shuckle Page: Generally when making a team I use a couple tools. Mariland's team builder, Smogon's analyses are the first two. Make a team which works well together in terms of strategy, which can be seen via a web of analyses in the team option...
  14. C

Its for the battle subway/tower, so they aren't too common, however in competitive play this wouldn't need an attacking move. In the battle facilities you need something to finish off opponents since you only have 3 pokemon. I think competitively its fine but this isn't likely to work in the...
  15. C

http://91.121.73.228/Wifi/index.html that gives you the general jist of things, though alot of good pokemon on PO haven't caught on, namely, Virion and toxicroak. also, blaziken is banned and Zoroark is over rated.
  16. C

Well, i used a 4/0 defensive spread, though apparently people do run full specially defensive toads, which I find stupid since you have vaporeon on a rain team to do that. Anyways, timid specs does 59.6% - 70.2%, modest specs does 65.2% - 77%, modest scarf does 43.5% - 51.6% (almost never a 2ko...
  17. C

scarf 3ko's, specs 2ko's , though he is faster then. So you aren't getting past it without some prediction.
  18. C

No one runs max SpD politoed. Everyone runs scarf of mixed defenses.
  19. C

You probably want to get to 250 speed so you can outspeed scarfchomp after the boost. Otherwise (more advisable) you need 263 speed to outspeed Scarfias
  20. C

If you want to post about a certain pokemon, you probably should post in a thread like the metagame one I am about to post in. These general thread allow you to talk about multiple topics, and while you probably shouldn't interrupt a conversation or change the topic, that is exactly what they...
Back
Top Bottom