Search results for query: *

1. C

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: Battle Subway Super singles team, should I make any changes? Yeah, we need a reason for each pokemon and why it is on the team, what it accomplishes, etc.
  2. C

Re: Rate my team please! Can you please give us reasons for the evs and moves on each pokemon, and why you aren't using something else instead (what synergy and niches do they have). Also the natures look utterly random, why use a seriious nature on a special attacker?
  3. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I really dont think the battle tower is in game. None the less, its here, so I might as well rate it. No need for rapid spin on starmie, so add a coverage move instead. Again, no need for stealth rock, so replace it. If you dont want to lose your tm...
  4. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. no, kekleon can learn flamethrower, look here
  5. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. If you use a vitamin on a pokemon, the evs it has in a paticular stat increases by 10, but only until it has gained 100 evs in that stat. So if I want to train a metagross in attack, I can save myself numerous battles and a whole lot of time by giving...
  6. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Simple, don't ev train al the eeveelutions at once. Start out 1 at a time, then once you get experienced do multiple. And as for the natures, you have to breed until you get the right nature
  7. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Balanced equAlly? Each one to be competitive needs different evs, so you can't train all at once. For example, flareon and leafeon need attack, while jolteon and glaceon need Special attack. In game, don't worry, as competitive you need natures and ivs...
  8. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Flamethrower has more power, while lava plume has a 20% more chance to burn. In game, I'd say Flamethrower is better since immidiate damage is more important than status
  9. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. And 1/2 your team is weak to water. Lanturn utterly murders most of your team, and it may have ice beam. Slowking can be subbed out for Dragonite, or maybe ampharos/jolteon/electivire. Heck, even a lanturn works there. Bellosom is outclassed by alot of...
  10. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Does your togekiss have hustle or serene greace. If serene grace, Awesome, If not, replace Ancient power with extreme speed. Marowak is fine Typhloshion should get rid of flame wheel for eruption, or if its level isn't that high, rollout, Vaporeon...
  11. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Avalanche is bad for Feraligator, as it has such a high speed. Ice punch is better. Bullet punch is a must for scizor. Dragonite doesn't have an electic weakness, its nuetral. Still Eartquake offers good coverage. Outrage is better than Dragon Rush...
  12. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Typhlosion shouldn't have solar beam, it'll have to load, and typhlosion is frail. Pidgeot with out Brave bird (an egg move) is completely out classes by fearow, who is also common.
  13. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Amnesia shouldnt be on wailord, and EQ isnt that good. Ice beam should be on for sure, and depending on what its hidden power is, that may go on too. Life orb should move to torterra, and a shell bell on Wailord.
  14. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Pikachu- thunderbolt, body slam, submission, seismic toss/t-wave Nidorina- Earthquake, blizzard, thunderbolt, body slam/surf (when nidoqueen) Nidoran(m)-kinda pointless to have with Nidorina, as they are like the same thing, you should replace him for...
  15. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I think that skarmory should run some defense evs, because it will typically come in on physical attacks. You dont need the speed evs really, So i'd run 8 evs to outspeed a typical magnezone.
  16. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Edo Kun: you need another grass/electric type to beat him, or calm mind up with gardevoir, who is your only hope. Thus, reflect support, as posted above, will be very helpful. Switch mightyena's item for the battle. It might seem crazy, but bite is...
  17. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Venom, the most successful teams in the battle tower tend to be ones with a fast lead who can trick the opponent into a choice scarf, and 2 other pokemon which resist each others weaknesses and can set up to +6 or so and sweep. A good combo is...
  18. C

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. that goes here
Back
Top Bottom