• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. corpsefaces

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

tbh i love reniclus even tho i don't think about it alot shinx?
  2. corpsefaces

yeah it's a little weird looking darumaka?
  3. corpsefaces

it's cute and it's third eye is a really cool deatail buneary?
  4. corpsefaces

yeah, probs my least favorite out of the regional pikachus scyther?
  5. corpsefaces

garbordor is better at Being Ugly Yet Endearing so yeah, i dislike amoongus remoraid?
  6. corpsefaces

i could grow to hate dedenne charmeleon?
  7. corpsefaces

its cute, but a little too humanoid for my taste granbull?
  8. corpsefaces

oh yes. with slightly burning passion i guess! like piplup is cute and empoleon is really cool, but prinplup is just....kind of ugly... and even its name sounds bad, like im not sure if pretentious is the right word but omg that's what it feels like to me?( ゚д゚) uh, voltorb?
  9. corpsefaces

yeah, i mean charizards cool and all but i just get tired of seeing it everywhere. delibird?
  10. corpsefaces

kricketunes design/concept is pretty cool and its funky cry is the bees knees, but otherwise i heavily dislike it pelipper?
  11. corpsefaces

klink is pretty okay imo zubat?
Back
Top Bottom