• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. corpsefaces

This or That

left glasses or contacts?
  2. corpsefaces

This or That

haven't played either of the games they originate from but i like bayonetta better tbh normal pencils or mechanical pencils?
  3. corpsefaces

This or That

tv shows b/c you don't have to sit for like 2 hours straight imo air conditioning or heat?
  4. corpsefaces

This or That

asiatic! fruit juice or milk?
  5. corpsefaces

This or That

king ghidorah b/c i can't remember what ridley looks like off the top of my head and im too lazy to google it goats or sheep?
  6. corpsefaces

This or That

tigers wrapping paper or bags?
  7. corpsefaces

This or That

foodfight b/c its aesthetically unpleasing and difficult to watch amazon or ebay?
  8. corpsefaces

This or That

uh maybe arizona, because cacti star wars or star trek?
  9. corpsefaces

This or That

yume nikki!i loved that game(^ω^) reptiles or amphibians?
  10. corpsefaces

This or That

inuyasha, b/c im not familiar at all with twelve kingdoms at all (´・_・`) cryptids or aliens?
  11. corpsefaces

This or That

im not familiar with either of those, so i'll go with the home for former child stars, i guess? jibanyan or pikachu
  12. corpsefaces

This or That

definitely 3000 years ( ^ω^ ) halloween or christmas?
  13. corpsefaces

This or That

arson!! skeletons or robots?
Back
Top Bottom