Search results for query: *

1. creativelover93

TEEN: Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey (COMPLETE!)

A Marvelous Journey is partially the reason why I'm starting my own OT fic. I tried for a OT fic years ago before I discovered this fic, but I ended up deleting them because it was terrible. I even did a crossover, which was also terrible and I deleted it. I will start uploading the next chapter...
  2. creativelover93

Didn't expect for Alolan Vulpix to show up. Nice! Also. Hisame was a nice name for Alolan Vulpix, but Haunani or Haukea would be nice too as they both mean snow in Hawaiian. I'm okay with Perrine with losing. Not all main characters need to win. It's way better handled than what they did to...
  3. creativelover93

I know they're hot, but I just wanted to list a few examples because I didn't want it to list them too long. Also, Alexa and Viola? Maybe the hottest pokegirl? I never heard of anyone thought of them being the hottest pokegirl. I always assume that everyone thought of Flannery (puns), some of...
  4. creativelover93

Not bad so far. (6/10). Gladys seems to be somewhat interesting. I was thinking of replacing some gym leaders or a few elite four members with OC's in my future fanfics. (Only in my future sun and moon fanfic I'll be adding a few more trail captains and replacing the original elite four with OC...
  5. creativelover93

It could work but, where they get TM's from? It's different than getting regular moves so it couldn't be just natural like that.
  6. creativelover93

My rating of this chapter was fine (7/10). I'm not a fan of pokemon battles taking up the whole chapter unless something interesting happens, which it kinda did (especially Perrine's). I'm glad Ethan and Caiseal acted like friendly rivals instead of being nasty towards each other. I can't blame...
Back
Top Bottom