Search results for query: *

1. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Who’s character is that?
  2. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Yeah you’re definitely delusional. Serena’s return was supposed to be a complete surprise. As for it being more than one episode, I’m not sure it was ever supposed to be that way.
  3. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

What? Source?
  4. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Imo Serena’s crush on Ash and Amourshipping is more important and more of a priority to me than her personal development and career. I’m disappointed that we didn’t see the old Serena (she didn’t blush at all or show any signs that she still has feelings for Ash, plus the ribbon was deleted)...
  5. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

If Amour becomes canon I’ll forgive the Kalos League loss and I’ll forgive everything, even shitty SM and JN
  6. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

I don’t usually cry about shows, I might cry when I’m mad about something, but I cried: When Pikachu lost Electro Ball for Volt Tackle And of course when Stoutland dies I’ll probably cry during the dance episode and when Ash loses the Kalos League, also during the Kalos finale
  7. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Hot take: Ash’s Butterfree character arc is better and more satisfying than Ash Greninja’s
  8. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Interpreting Ash and Serena’s meeting in JN105 as a set up for them to meet again is probably delusionment. Clearly they are never destined to see each other and spend substantial time with each other because they are being pulled apart by the writers because the kiss and the ship and crush was...
  9. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Guess what? She’s never seeing Ash again. The last time they saw each other was for 30 seconds
  10. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Serena should have never gone to Hoenn. She should have sticked by Ash’s side and went with him to Alola and so on and so forth
  11. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

They have to be hiding something BIG, like a timeskip. Or it’s nothing and Ash is still ten so them revealing nothing was bait.
  12. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Ash-Greninja: The only Ace to NEVER beat two mons in the same battle on screen. Also the only ace to be hard carried by Pikachu and still loose and has ABYSMAL durability, stamina, and endurance
  13. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Aged like milk when he won the PWC. But people can argue about that too because he didn’t use reserves
  14. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

More like grow backwards
  15. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

They include Orange Islands?
  16. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Or they don’t think that a series is canon because Ashs Journey should’ve ended after XY and SM Ash is a complete embarrassment to his character and to the franchise.
  17. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

So? He still should know moves.
  18. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Like Ash not knowing what Brave Bird is in XY is so stupid. In his smartest iteration when his Staraptor had it in DP. Ugh.
  19. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Love Zac but I disagree on his assessment of XY and SM, also his JN take of Ash not focused on the next league aged like milk considering how badly Ash wanted to battle Leon this series
  20. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

While Ash does takes things easy in SM and relaxes himself, I don’t see that as proper character development because his character has been so flanderized that Ash has turned into a buttmonkey, and in JN most of his wins are through asspulls imo, which is why I say that Ash had no development in...
Back
Top Bottom