Search results for query: *

1. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Preview JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

Can someone PM me a link to watch the episode and the 105 preview (with no thumbnail/title spoilers). I will be watching it 3 hours after it airs and I would like to get it by 8 AM EST
  2. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Surprise surprise. I heard that the escalator scene is getting shown.. yes that one
  3. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

This is why I hate when they took away from XY’s Artstyle. They look like completely different characters and they look 5 years younger (heck even Clemont looks bad but Ash is always the worst offender)
  4. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

If Sirfetch’d beats Altaria with Meteor Assault (probably will happen) then I am convinced that Lumiose Stadium actually has all the battles in that stadium be inverse battles. Think about it: In every major battle Ash has had there the Pokemon with the type advantage looses to a move it...
  5. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

This Ash isn’t the same (doesn’t look the same) as XY Ash, so why should he get a roar? JN Ash is ten but looks younger than ten. You can’t not convince that XY Ash is younger than 13.
  6. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

God damn Ash’s Noivern got burned :(
  7. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

I mean all the character returns, especially now with Clemont, Bonnie, Dawn, Paul, and Greninja are definitely viewbait
  8. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Dragonite is in the top 5. Also remember that Dracovish lost to Haxorus
  9. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

I’m also saying this: whoever defeats Mega Altaria is going to be put in the E4 tier: HIGHER THAN ASH-GRENINJA AND INFERNAPE
  10. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

The only ones that would make sense would be Dragonite (defeated a champions ace) and Mega Lucario (at E4 level already plus has a SE move against M Altaria)
  11. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

I get if Dragonite battling here seeing as it’s already beaten a champions ace but seeing Dracovish and Sirfetch’d probably beating an E4 member when barely trained, Dracovish especially, is alarming. Ash’s Dracovish/Ash’s Sirfetch’d>Ash’s Ash-Greninja Can’t wait to see Drasna here just to...
Back
Top Bottom