Search results for query: *

1. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Preview JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

Lance but no Alain. Don’t tell me what I think this means
  2. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Honestly, the topic of “Ash getting stressed when he realizes that people are gunning for him when he’s never gotten in that position” is interesting. There could be an arc like that were a special someone gets him out of his funk and Ash realizes that he still enjoys battling, not worrying...
  3. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

That fucking sucks. Greninja doesn’t deserve this.
  4. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Okay can the leaker tell me if Greninja goes back to Ash
  5. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

This battle is going to be like Volkner’s where it’s great until the gimmick ruins everything Or going to be like Bea where it’s terrible all around If I see Mega Lucario win it for Ash it’s proof that they give jack shit about Greninja Like this is just depressing... #JusticeforGreninja
  6. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Haha that’s the biggest joke I’ve ever heard. Only Greninja and Pikachu are E4 tier and I would argue that Greninja is worse than E4
  7. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

I think that Ash will loose to Raihan here based on his dejected state in the preview. What’s ironic is that the episode before will be Lucario training with Greninja... Greninja teaching Lucario how to job in the biggest moments. Ash: Why’d I loose... oh. I trained Lucario with Greninja...
  8. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

I won’t be able to watch this episode because I have an AP Exam that day
Back
Top Bottom