• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Nuke destroys Charizard (Ash vs Kukui 2.0) Giant Aura Sphere stalls out Charizard
  2. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Predictions: Torrent: Pikachu vs Cinderace: Pikachu is recalled Gengar vs Cinderace: Cinderace is recalled Gengar vs Mr. Rime: Gengar wins GMAX Gengar vs GMAX Inteleon: Inteleon wins Toying Around: Dracovish vs Inteleon: Dracovish wins Dracovish vs Rillaboom: Rillaboom wins Sirfetch’d vs...
  3. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Pikachu using the ZMove again to finish another Pokémon in the climatic battle would be repetitive Also Serena is next to Chloe
  4. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Should have happened after BW. Ash should have won the Kalos League.
  5. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

I really don’t want Ash to use three gimmicks against Leon, and I really don’t want Ash to use The Nuke as the finisher against the final obstacle AGAIN. It feels redundant. I want to see GMAX Gengar or GMAX Pikachu, or even maybe just Mega Lucario for the one gimmick. Heck the only way I would...
  6. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

I just want to see all of Ash’s companions in person watching the battle at the stadium. GMAX Gengar would make sense here and seeing GMAX Pika would be cool.
  7. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

But we saw the Z Move vs Metagross
  8. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Greninja :( Infernape won its last battle though :)
  9. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Clip show that’s airing Friday
  10. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Ash backed into a corner? Enough of this. I’m tired of all these battles having Ash struggle and then come up with the win at the last second. These happened in Alola too (vs Gladion)
  11. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

I had a dream where Ash’s Torterra beat two of Cynthia’s Pokemon. I then started commanding Ash’s Lucario and I played IKU Z as I mega evolved it against Mega Garchomp and then we defeated Garchomp with an Aura Sphere. We were pretty much in control the whole time too.
  12. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

I want to see a repeat of the Kalos League and here is why: Leon’s Charizard reminds me a lot of Alain’s Charizard, and is even more dominant considering it beats Alain’s powerful Mega Evolved Charizard that defeated Ash-Greninja and Pikachu in its base form. Coupled that with Leon’s Charizard...
  13. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Would you rather have Ash beat Alain with Lucario
  14. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Ash vs Steven? NOOOO we better get Ash Greninja vs MCX Tracey and Hop being there is cool, but looks like reserves are out as they are just watching at Oaks...
  15. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

JUST GIVE ME ASH-GRENINJA DEFEATING ALAINS MEGA CHARIZARD X I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE REST OF THE TOURNAMENT
  16. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Too bad more people are going to remember the later round matches. The best time to have Ash beat Alain was at the Kalos League Finals. In pro sports, does anyone remember the first round or second round compared to the finals?
  17. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

And he HAS to defeat him using Ash-Greninja
  18. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Tbf the best chance to have Ash beat Alain was in the Kalos League Finals because it’s the final round. If Ash beats Alain here I’ll be just be a footnote in Ashs journey and not have any relative importance because everyone will remember Ash vs Leon instead because it’s the final battle. Also...
Back
Top Bottom