Search results for query: *

1. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

Not from a shipping perspective, Serena only seeing Ash for 30 seconds compared to other companions getting whole episodes with him is completely unfair and ludicrous, especially because she is such an important part of his life.
  2. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

If she doesn’t appear with Ash again, Serena only getting 30 seconds of interaction with Ash is so unfair
  3. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Forretress appears THERE IS A HUGE CHANCE FOR MARSHTOMP :D
  4. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Yajima literally said that Amour is all but confirmed. The only way Poke or Pearl is happening is out of spite because Serena must be an independent woman and the kiss was a mistake because of the change of tone, plus Riko does not look like Ash and Misty’s kid.
  5. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

I fear that Amourshipping won’t be addressed since Yajima isn’t on the team but Tomiyasu is. My expectations are very low because I know how they screwed over Ash and Serena’s reunion and Ash-Greninja vs MCX rematch that was probably going to happen.
  6. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

I know you and I want Amourshipping
  7. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

The story ending ambiguously would make everyone happy, shippers can headcanon whatever they want and nonshippers can do the same. Win-win. I want Team Rocket closure as well. I think if Ash is going, the TRio are going as well. They need a final send off just like Ash. (I’ll miss you so much...
  8. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Not going to happen but: Amourshipping becoming canon And extreme pipe dream ones: Ash Greninja beating Alain’s MCX and Torterra getting a win Also Oshawott moments
Back
Top Bottom