Search results for query: *

1. dCraw

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

And apparently new Alolan Forms were too wild to be true.
  2. dCraw

No new Alolan Forms according to Kurt (Kaphotics) one of the dataminers.
  3. dCraw

I agree that there's no way its more than a summit kind of thing but id argue that if that was the case that they would at least have a corresponding battle BG but idk. In my head they would have overworld sprites but what you said seems to make more sense and i forgot how the hoopa holes dos...
  4. dCraw

The appearance of Mewtwo on the new "trailer" makes me think the Ultra Wormhole Legendaries will be exactly like the Hoopa Holes. We speculated that maybe they would create mini rooms for the Legendaries to be in, (Cerulean Cave for Mewtwo, Dragon Spiral Tower for the Unova Dragons, Origin Cave...
  5. dCraw

If you scroll down, the artist who made this asked the op why did they use their art, confirming (as if it was needed) that it is fake. There's also full art there.
  6. dCraw

That theory made no sense back then, and it makes no sense now. Silph was never controled by Team Rocket, have you played the first games? They tried to control it to get the master ball and failed. Also Aether has no where near the same goal as silph..
  7. dCraw

I still want my game in the past where Oak and Agatha are your rivals, you dont have pokéballs or potions only "natural" healing items and you have to use apricots to make "pokeballs", with fossils roaming in the wild without their rock typing (alternative forms i guess). That'd be dope!
  8. dCraw

I thought it looked Hakamo-o ish to me cause i didn't see a tail so i ruled out Kommo-o and thought it was just a similar new mon. The tail being in the same plane as the rest of the body and not either behind or by his side didn't cross my mind. But you're most probably right, @Rosalia R 's...
  9. dCraw

It is a Double Battle, but who is the Pokémon along side Arcanine?
  10. dCraw

Thank you! For the life of me i couldnt see what you guys were seeing. Kinda looks like a hakamo-o but not quite
  11. dCraw

Where is it from? can you send the original image with a red circle so we can see the whole thing?
  12. dCraw

Im pretty sure the background is just letters from the magazine cover? Or am i missing something
  13. dCraw

This could just be a creature from something else tho
  14. dCraw

It's hard to imagine they would ignore the fact that Alolan Forms was the most well received news of this Generation and not make new ones for a game still in Alola. This isn't like the Mega Evolution situation where their excuse was that Megas was more of a Kalos thing. If we're still in Alola...
  15. dCraw

I was wondering why no one was talking about it in the USUM News and trailers section but I guess we're talking here. No alolan forms in sight.. Is the dream dead?
  16. dCraw

I'm just glad we're getting some type of news soon! (oh and btw, the staff will probably ask you to hide the attachment in a spoiler so it doesn't occupy too much space and raise the loading time, so if you know how to do it, do it before they ask you so they don't have to bother)
  17. dCraw

Again not arguing cause i believe it, but could those be just the sm cast for show and they maybe changed them for USUM but are keeping it quiet?
  18. dCraw

What makes you reach that conclusion? Considering the Totem changed it isn't that Farfetch'd that the Trial Captain could change too. Not saying that I actually think it did tho..
  19. dCraw

Alolan Golem
  20. dCraw

Cause that sounds believable..
Back
Top Bottom