Search results for query: *

1. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

That Karate outfit seems so half assed... I can't believe it has no shoes.. I could forgive no headband cause you can have hatless character but no shoes is like... Also no new bags is so disappointing :l Won't even comment the stupidity of the Lurantis shorts.
  2. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

This is going on opinions and it's probably a discussion not worth having but I can't see how people may say that SM did the story better than BW. SM has way more holes than BW ever did, SM has characters with no purpose at all (Mina), has important characters be useless after you see them once...
  3. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

I probably will no matter what, even if its too similar to SM Im excited for Mantine surf.
  4. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

That's really kind of you! But there's no need, I'm also a breeder and i have the Alola Dex in my Moon game, but I'm weird about liking to capture the Pokémon I use on my teams during my run. I like to immerse myself in the game and pretend it's a real journey where I wouldn't have access to...
  5. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

:C there goes my hopes of using it on my team. Thank you!
  6. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

Is Drampa available in that little area of Mount Lanakila?
  7. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

Oh.. that's a bummer..
  8. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

When in the story is Poipole given to us?
  9. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

Both Bewear and Incineroar get Drain Punch
  10. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

Hey at least there's a new mon that fits your name extremely well... I joke but i agree :c (Still can't believe no new Alolan Forms)
  11. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

What does Neuroforce do?
  12. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

Added the Lycanroc's to my earlier Post.
  13. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

Again, I think this is correct because some pokémon learn the move tutor 0 and in the list there is no 0 it starts with 1. 1 being Bug Bite, for example Dewpider learns the move tutor 0 so we can assume 0 is 1 and so on. Decidueye: Covet, Seed Bomb, Snore, Synthesis, Tailwind, Sky Attack, Giga...
  14. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

I'm not too sure we can answer correctly at this point because there seems to be a mismatch in the numbers. Right now it lists Incineroar as learning Liquidation but not Throat Chop (a move he already learns) so I'm not too sure. I think we can deduce its the next number but not too sure. Ill...
  15. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

Greninja'd! He uploaded the wrong list before! I'm liking the new additions!
  16. dCraw

USUM Datamine Discussion

RIP Defog Move Tutor :c EDIT: I SPOKE TOO SOON!!! He uploaded the ORAS move tutors before and now he noticed some errors, DEFOG for us ALL!!
Back
Top Bottom