Search results for query: *

1. dark_type_gymleader

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Oh God, yesss TwT Loved their interactions to bits! It was cute to see even Mimikyu invested in the match as well. That final scene was adorable! I like how Musashi (being the tough woman she Is) expresses her feelings through subtle actions like that time she bought malasadas to Bewear...
  2. dark_type_gymleader

Omgggggg, staying awake this time to watch the stream was actually worth it! Haha, I'll take this episode as a late birthday gift. -giggles- Musashi looked every bit as a nagging wife xD Hahaha. Can't say anything else yet until you see the episode. I'm excited, but I don't wait to spoil it...
  3. dark_type_gymleader

I just watched the sub version. I couldn't find it in English, so I watched it in my natal spanish. The thing is... It wasn't thaaaat bad.(maybe It's just delusional me speaking, refusing to come to terms with how much dissapointing this episode was. So much potential wasted...). Yes, Musashi...
  4. dark_type_gymleader

Inhales I don't want to spoil anyone, so I'll just wait a couple hours to write my impressions on today's episode. ...I was supposedly working on a project...but I saw the time and thought "if I can find a working stream, I'll watch this live" and I did...but sadly it failed and I missed...
  5. dark_type_gymleader

I was scrolling down Twitter and I came across this post from Masaaki Iwane (who Is also animation director for tomorrow's episode). So far almost all promocional material highlights the relation between the Rockets and their pokémon. I said it before and I'll say it again: I hope they're hiding...
  6. dark_type_gymleader

Hiya! Today I've been searching info about next episode and I came across this lovely interview with Inuko Inuyama, Megumi Hayashibara and Shinichiro Miki. It's so cute <3 A summary of why se love them so much. They even do talk about their backstory and why they wear White uniforms instead of...
  7. dark_type_gymleader

Well, I've been a TR fan since I was a little kid watching Original Series airing in Latin American Cartoon Network (circa. 1999-2000). I thought they were funnier than the main cast and enjoyed their shenanigans as well as their dynamics as a Team. Their sad backstories made me root even more...
  8. dark_type_gymleader

Sooo kind Well... I'm honestly looking forward to be surprised. I don't really want to get my hopes too high regarding this episode, so if we get any shippy moments, I'll enjoy them better. The only outcome I fear is Bewear preventing them to finish their match. (and maybe that Gladio vs...
  9. dark_type_gymleader

For years i've been following this and other threads at forums... It wasn't until now that I gave into the temptation to join. Haha The reason? Musashi vs Kojiro's episode airs on my birthday So I HAD to be able to chat with fellow rocketshippers about it. By the way, nice to meet you all!
Back
Top Bottom