Search results for query: *

1. diamondpearl876

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Chapter 6 of Phantom Project is up, in which the antagonist from the prequel makes her reappearance and starts shaking things up when Sai and co. are already reaching their limit.
  2. diamondpearl876

Chapter 5 of Phantom Project is here, one day before my proposed deadline. 8) In which one part of the plot sets into motion and threatens to continue to turn the characters' lives upside down.
  3. diamondpearl876

Hey, guys! Just a quick mod note: the thread title for this has been changed from "Announcement Thread" to "Fic Advertisement Thread." Nothing has changed except for the title! The mods thought that this title would make it more clear as to what this thread is used for, as "Announcement Thread"...
  4. diamondpearl876

Letter 12 in Flying in the Dark is up. In which Markus continues to break down his defenses and tries to accept that, you know, maybe he isn't all that bad as he makes himself out to be.
  5. diamondpearl876

Chapter 4 of the Love and Other Nightmares rewrite is up, yo.
  6. diamondpearl876

I posted the second chapter of Phantom Project right before the forums shut down for a couple days, just in case anyone missed it. ^^
  7. diamondpearl876

I don't usually post in this thread, but I'm doing so this time because I've just posted the epilogue of Survival Project. It's been fun, Bulbagarden - see you next time for the sequel. :)
  8. diamondpearl876

Chapter 8 of Love and Other Nightmares is out - featuring the aftermath of the reveal of Kephi's past
  9. diamondpearl876

Chapter 7 of Love and Nightmares is up - featuring Annie's first gym battle and Kephi's backstory. Expect an emotional, bumpy ride.
  10. diamondpearl876

Now that I've gone through and posted the most recent update of every released chapter, I'd like to say that chapter 7 of Survival Project is available for viewing. Chapter 7 includes a how-to on managing enigmatic, impulsive trainers (as seen from a pokemon's eyes), as well as a gym battle. :C
  11. diamondpearl876

New chapters of Survival Project and Love and Other Nightmares are up.
  12. diamondpearl876

Chapter 4 of the rewritten Survival Project is released. Introduces new characters and the first gym battle of the story.
  13. diamondpearl876

Chapter 2 of Survival Project is up. SP is a journey fic told from the pokemons' point of view.
  14. diamondpearl876

I've posted a couple of my fics here. I just posted a new one titled "Love and Other Nightmares," which aims to improve certain cliches while rivaling its counterpart story, "Survival Project". No knowledge of that fic is necessary to read this one, however.
Back
Top Bottom