Search results for query: *

1. diamondpearl876

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

Sounds like a spin off of contests or something the kimono girls in Johto would sponsor. I like it.
  2. diamondpearl876

No worries, we're pretty lax around here. We just like users to know they're able to make new threads if they want! It's tough putting yourself and your ideas on the spot like that, but, no pressure. The option's open if you want it. Not at all. Your idea of a power plant would make sense...
  3. diamondpearl876

I like @Lone_Garurumon's advice a lot. I can also see intertwining everyday kind of stuff with the missions - ie., if they've got an hour to kill before they can move on to the next part of the mission, have them sit at a café and reflect on things in a meaningful conversation or something like...
  4. diamondpearl876

I don't think flashbacks are too cliche. As long as they're timed well and they have a purpose, that's okay. But as far as journey fic openers go, I'm a fan of making the mundane seem not so mundane at all. Most journey fic openers risk seeming "boring," sure, but there's definitely ways to make...
  5. diamondpearl876

I'd suggest the Shield, if you already introduced it but haven't utilized it. Like you said, it gives Isaac a bit more use as a character, and best to expand on what you have before delving into new concepts. I guess you could always use the Shield, have it fail, then default to the latter...
  6. diamondpearl876

Conflict isn't always external, ie. something the character wants to do. You seem to have internal conflicts going on right now with a mix of external. "The protagonist, Estelle, is a mischievous flying-squirrel-alike (a glylla) who had no intention of leaving her home forest until something...
  7. diamondpearl876

I'd suggest the Need a Name Thread if you have similar questions like this in the future, @Nitro Indigo, since they're a whole different beast compared to plot. :D By conflict, do you mean a plot conflict? Because I see you already have a good foundation for character conflicts!
  8. diamondpearl876

You could potentially include the Faller canon idea somehow, a concept I personally find has a ton of potential for fanfiction. I'd do a fic on one myself if I wasn't already tackling three. : ' )
  9. diamondpearl876

Did you need help with any particular part of the plot or whatnot? I was actually thinking today that I’ve still not seen many Alola or Ultra Beast fics yet so I’d be excited to see this in action!
  10. diamondpearl876

I remember the months leading up to X&Y and I'd planned my Kalos fic before I even knew anything about the games... Now, I wish I'd set the fic in Alola. Ah, well. That being said, I've not seen a fic set in Alola yet, either. Please make my dream a reality.
  11. diamondpearl876

I do think that strict retellings of the game have been done to death at this point, particularly on Fanfiction.net, but there are still interesting ways to go about a journey fic. It's really up to you - write what you want! My only true suggestion would be to not take the material from the...
  12. diamondpearl876

...I'm curious as to why you think deterring humans from consuming said enhancers with an ingredient that'll harm them would be an idea considered at all?
Back
Top Bottom