Search results for query: *

1. diamondpearl876

COMPLETE: The Worldslayers (TEEN)

Here for chapters 9 and 10! Sorry for the wait! The veins imagery here is a powerful one, especially with the colors contrasting each other to make the cables stand out. This scene really hits hard for a variety of reasons, namely because you really get the sense of how daunting everything...
  2. diamondpearl876

Understandable! It's fair enough to say it's advisable to read the prequel beforehand, though, if readers want to understand everything! I did finish TOoS recently, just gotta gather my thoughts into a review. :3 I'll catch up on the stuff here as soon as I can, too!
  3. diamondpearl876

Post-awards! Already reviewed before, obviously, but I've gone into a bit more detail here. Plot Not much has happened yet. This is character-driven piece, by and large. Syr, Ren, and co. are traveling in the hopes of eliminating some 'mons threatening them. Each chapter is short and succinct...
  4. diamondpearl876

I found this part pretty amusing, heh. Syr clearly hasn't interacted with enough humans in his lifetime. ;P I like how you portray just how careful they are. One wrong slip up could mean the end of the line for them, and there's enough problems in the world they're facing without adding more...
  5. diamondpearl876

Can I, like, take lessons on writing perfect dialogue and emotions from you? Please? 5 dolla? But really, I thought this chapter did a good job highlighting how these characters react to their struggles internally versus externally. Syr here seems to have the harder time hiding what he really...
  6. diamondpearl876

Echoing some dialogue comments here for chapter 4. Each piece of dialogue is oozing in tension and melancholy, I feel like, and no matter what's said, no matter if it's only a word or a whole sentence about something that should make me feel happy, I instead feel a pang in my chest instead...
  7. diamondpearl876

cross-posted Interesting little tidbit on ditto there. Not only does it serve to show just how cautious the group has to be as a whole, but also it adds some depth into the worldbuilding. I dig it. 8) B-But I want to know more about the secret bases. ;_; Lolrekt. I haven't had too much to...
  8. diamondpearl876

Hoo boy, another Sike fic! The graveyard scene was awkward, but in a good and emotional kind of awkward you'd expect from a graveyard scene. Reading it, I felt like I was intruding on Syr's private thoughts. At the same time, I really got to feel for his character before we got into the heart...
Back
Top Bottom