Search results for query: *

1. diamondpearl876

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

After a week of exhaustion and simply staring at my last edited sentence without comprehending a word of it, I finally edited a full page of FitD. :p
  2. diamondpearl876

20 page paper constructing a research design to see whether French-English bilinguals process visual words faster orthographically (by spelling) or phonologically (by sound). flops down on the couch and sleeps forever
  3. diamondpearl876

I tried a new method today. It was a great success! I did 5 minute sprints once every hour for half my day. I'll try to increase it to 10 minutes in the future + try to do it every hour I'm awake whenever possible, although my time was limited today with assignments due and a scheduled power...
  4. diamondpearl876

I've been editing what's already written of Flying in the Dark's letter 14. I haven't been posting in here every day, but I've written 6 or 7 days in a row at this point, so I'm happy for that. :)
  5. diamondpearl876

Wrote 250 words of dialogue in Phantom Project, which I'll eventually flesh out to show narration, and I edited the opening paragraphs of Flying in the Dark's letter 14
  6. diamondpearl876

Figured out what to do with the next Phantom Project interlude and wrote 250 words to start it.
  7. diamondpearl876

I fleshed out an outline for a 3-part fic I'm starting, then wrote 400 words of said fic
  8. diamondpearl876

I wrote a fair amount of notes for a one-shot idea I have in the works. I'm trying to envision the characters' voices in my head before I start the actual story, though.
  9. diamondpearl876

615 words... Writing conversations in an epistolary format is strange.
  10. diamondpearl876

A short paper on job analysis and other misc. business leadership nonsense. At least this week didn't involve complicated af statistics.
  11. diamondpearl876

400 words of traveling shenanigans
  12. diamondpearl876

2500 words of a review, 450 words of the next Flying in the Dark letter... Some nonsense about thugs and how memory perception works. My brain's not working, but at least they're words to work with whenever my brain decides to return to me. :p
  13. diamondpearl876

200 words of fanfic, a review, responses to school forums discussions
  14. diamondpearl876

Outlined letter 14 for Flying in the Dark . . . or just kinda threw together a bunch of ideas, 'cause it can go in lots of directions, and I guess I'll see what ends up sticking soon (tm)
  15. diamondpearl876

Re-read + re-polished the letter for FitD to be posted tomorrow, added 250 words
  16. diamondpearl876

Finished letter 13 of Flying in the Dark and had it beta'd. Gonna let it set for a couple days and post on the recipient's birthday, July 10. :'v See if I wanna add anything between now and then 'cause it's a short update otherwise.
  17. diamondpearl876

250 words of Lumiose City description
  18. diamondpearl876

500 more words of this Flying in the Dark letter. You know shit's getting real when you do a title drop, maybe?
  19. diamondpearl876

400 words of the next Flying in the Dark letter, which may or may not reach its recipient :V
  20. diamondpearl876

Finished the edits of Flying in the Dark, then promptly forgot to upload them. Typical me
Back
Top Bottom