Search results for query: *

1. diamondpearl876

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

13 Ways of Looking at the Novel by Jane Smiley, Manic by Terri Cheney, Madness by Marya Hornbacher, and An Unquiet Mind by Kay Redfield Jamison... over the last couple of months.
  2. diamondpearl876

Over the last couple months, I've read all 4 volumes of The Early Diaries of Anais Nin, and 2 volumes of her "later" diaries. I'm skipping to volume 5 because Amazon's sent me the wrong one 3 times now and I don't even care anymore, lol.
  3. diamondpearl876

I haven't, no! I wasn't even aware there was a movie, oops.
  4. diamondpearl876

I finished Watership Down, and the adorable feels are too real. Now I've started on House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski, a horror novel which is... quite long, and quite experimental in nature, so! I'll be interested to see what it has to offer.
  5. diamondpearl876

I copy/paste fics from here onto a WordPad doc, then use the Send to Kindle Amazon feature to transfer.
  6. diamondpearl876

I transfer all fanficton I read to Kindle format because it's a lot less distracting and eye-straining compared to reading on a full computer screen. I can also bring my Kindle wherever I go and read during downtime, which helps me to read more fics in general. Anyway, I've added Hexbreaker by...
  7. diamondpearl876

That’s the one I went with first haha. Read 30 pages last night and Fiver’s a cutie. Plus the realistic detail for anthropomorphic rabbits is nice.
  8. diamondpearl876

Finished Tropic of Capricorn by Henry Miller. Started and finish the long prose poem, House of Incest, by Anais Nin. Not sure if I'll pick up Pet Semetary by Stephen King or Watership Down by Richard Adams next yet.
  9. diamondpearl876

The Case for Animal Rights by Tom Regan. Extremely thorough and solid argument about moral philosophy and what duties we do or don't owe both animals&humans. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. Good story, medicore writing, mediocre characters. Wasn't at all what I was expecting 'cause I thought it...
  10. diamondpearl876

I've read a fuckton. It's my main free time go-to besides watching Bleach and playing Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies right now. Not that I've had a lot of downtime lately, but. Been trying to take advantage of it when I do. - Fanfic-wise, caught up on PMD: Hands of Creation, Land of the Roses...
  11. diamondpearl876

1) The Fifth Season by NK Jemison. Has a second person narrator and other rotating narrators in third person. Consider me intrigued. 2) Chapter 24 of PMD: Hands of Creation 3) Chapter in Abnormal Psychology by Hooley et al. about alcoholism, drug abuse, and gambling disorders
  12. diamondpearl876

Curious, are you reading for? As you know, birds may be something I'm interested in. :P I read this week about psychological test development and how that process works.
  13. diamondpearl876

I read @Ambyssin's latest Guiding Light chapter, the end of which is amazing, and I read about 50 pages for my new class about how psychological assessments are used and their history
  14. diamondpearl876

I read a few chapters in my textbook about human resources psychology, namely about designing and developing employee training programs. I've also been reading some SCP entries.
  15. diamondpearl876

Drowning and Ghost Town from Serebii, Guiding Light and Land of the Roses from Bulba. I also picked up Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson again since I'm done reading for the awards.
  16. diamondpearl876

SNIPED you can still get the "I wrote judging posts" in the what did you write thread
  17. diamondpearl876

finished reading for awards today awwwww yeah
  18. diamondpearl876

Two very, very long chapters of my textbook about human resources and job performance management. This certainly isn't the most interesting class I've had... which makes reading take forever...
  19. diamondpearl876

PMD: Guiding Light... on Bulbagarden. ;) Tempted to read ahead, especially after this latest chapter tbh. After I caught up on that yesterday, I read chapter 31 of Land of the Roses. Will read chapter 32 today, hopefully.
  20. diamondpearl876

Uhhh, haven't posted here in a while. Read Different Eyes, Ghost Town, and guidance since last time, I believe, and currently catching up on Guiding Light. Also reading articles on EEO for my human resources psychology class.
Back
Top Bottom