Search results for query: *

1. diamondpearl876

TEEN: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Hands of Creation

Yeahhhh I'm not falling behind again already. CHAPTER 29 I'd... forgotten about this, but. Something did seem really off even then, so in hindsight, this Nevren revelation isn't surprising. The psychologist in me immensely appreciates the consideration put into the depth of characterization...
  2. diamondpearl876

lol it's me again hope you didn't forget about me This is... mostly a reactive post, in hindsight now. Took me a long time to review but it was fun re-reading my notes and re-reading a lot of my favorite parts again. Not much to criticize, which I'm sure you'll be glad to hear, but I tried to...
  3. diamondpearl876

I've been keeping up with reading, but with IRL being busy, I've been slow to actually review. Here's some of the chapters in the meantime. ^^; CHAPTER 16 Yikes, the word nostalgia here adds a lot of depth that hits pretty hard. Good opening paragraph. Star's surprisingly, and effectively...
  4. diamondpearl876

And by "keep up with the fic," I meant I'd be back three chapters later, apparently. :V CHAPTER 13 That's all?! Please, Owen, that's better than having your whole body turned into basically one giant leaf and being stuck like that until a timer runs out. :V I can't tell what'd be more...
  5. diamondpearl876

Okay, finally reviewing, lol. The style I'm trying to implement these days in reviews is chapter by chapter, but general fic comments/tangents inevitably slip in there, since I type everything up from notes after I'm done reading. Let me know if you have any questions or want elaboration, etc...
Back
Top Bottom